Anthony Molten

rok

Great Poster
Haven't heard much about the actual game against App State lately but Molten's play caught my attention.
He appeared to have confidence in his shoulder and was disruptive a couple times.
Trent Harris also appears to be getting healthier and/or becoming more comfortable playing with a heavy wrap.
Now we just need Courtel Jenkins to get right and this DL will be a machine baby.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
RJ has probably been the most consistent DT but Willis has looked great in the two games he's played in. Isn't it awesome to have a debate about which defensive lineman is kicking the most ***? It's been too long, guys.

If I had to power rank our DL through three games:

McIntosh
Thomas
D. Jackson
Norton
Willis
J. Jackson
Harris
Jenkins
Molten
Bethel
Fines

Advertisement
Advertisement
Other than Gerald Willis, Moten was the most successful upfield DT in the practice I got to watch. Guy did a spin move inside and I got extra confused.

Clearly, Mcintosh has worked himself on to another level, but it's truly crazy we have Gerald Willis and Anthony Moten as backups.

And Jenkins. And Martin may be a DT here, too (6'3" 280). Don't know how good he is yet since he's been injured so far this year....

Other than Gerald Willis, Moten was the most successful upfield DT in the practice I got to watch. Guy did a spin move inside and I got extra confused.

Clearly, Mcintosh has worked himself on to another level, but it's truly crazy we have Gerald Willis and Anthony Moten as backups.

This is a discussion most of the board couldn't have predicted. Been an awfully long time. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back