Anthony McFarland's Recruitment

tumblr_lo1qiwCiYS1qzgmxb.jpg

Advertisement
I dont mind the "put on for my city" attitude but for him to leave the staff hanging like that in the 25th hour is unforgivable. I dont wish him luck and I hope he is a bust leads Maryland to 4 consecutive 5 wins seasons including 60 point losses to OSU, Michigan and Wisconsin and PSU.

It was the way it was done....very shady.

I'm thinking the family got paid especially how it went down. Meeting with the coaches to tell him he was choosing us, them asking for more time....more time for what? You already pitched everything you had unless the Under Armour bag got pushed under the table

More like straight up handed to his pops

Advertisement
Exactly. As much as we Miami fans talk about "staying home", we can't really be mad at the kid.

Not like he went to Bama or Free Shoes.

Not to mention, Harley did the same thing but in our favor (he even "shut his down" after actually being committed)

He lead our coaches astray for an entire year and prevented us from recruiting other kids. We can be plenty mad. I don't like how Harley handled his recruitment either.

If McFarland comes, I don't see Lingard or Davis jumping on as quickly as they did - if at all. Both are infinitely better backs.

If McFarland comes, I don't see Lingard or Davis jumping on as quickly as they did - if at all. Both are infinitely better backs.

I can't speak for either of them, Tweed I think has addressed it before. I don't think Lingard would've cared too much for McFarland being here quite honestly. Lingard coming in next year will likely be the number 2 back next year as a true frosh, and quite possibly number 1 depending on how Homer looks this year and heading into his Junior year. Cam Davis may have fit the scenario you've described - but again, we don't know the mindset of both of these kids.

Advertisement
Exactly. As much as we Miami fans talk about "staying home", we can't really be mad at the kid.

Not like he went to Bama or Free Shoes.

Not to mention, Harley did the same thing but in our favor (he even "shut his down" after actually being committed)

He lead our coaches astray for an entire year and prevented us from recruiting other kids. We can be plenty mad. I don't like how Harley handled his recruitment either.

The only thing that prevented us from recruiting other RBs was the staff's stupidity

SMD reported her Maryland affiliate was at practice and saw him peddling a stationary bike w/ his hands.

Advertisement
under grohlden we'd probably have a chance to exact revenge at the armed forces bowl, but we finna have bigger fish to fry

F--k Androgynous McFartland.

After 2018's recruiting class, the kid's dumb**** decision will cease to be an issue in the least.

Advertisement
I dont mind the "put on for my city" attitude but for him to leave the staff hanging like that in the 25th hour is unforgivable. I dont wish him luck and I hope he is a bust leads Maryland to 4 consecutive 5 wins seasons including 60 point losses to OSU, Michigan and Wisconsin and PSU.

It was the way it was done....very shady.

I'm thinking the family got paid especially how it went down. Meeting with the coaches to tell him he was choosing us, them asking for more time....more time for what? You already pitched everything you had unless the Under Armour bag got pushed under the table

More like straight up handed to his pops

His "recruiter" was a former Alagaga bagman, explains what happens.

Advertisement
Back