Anthony McFarland, Jr.

Thomas Brown is an absolute savage. He's not going to let mcfarland slip away. Outside of CMR, I have the most faith and highest expectations in him and Kool.

Advertisement
Darrian Felix is looking better and better as the 2nd RB to close out UM's 2017 class.

Go Canes

Advertisement
McFarland looks tiny to me. Different sites hsvebdifferent weights for him. What's his real heught/weight? Is he 183 or 203? Dude looks 5-8 175 to me.

no way is he a take for Bama -- they have the ability to choose bigger targets than him. And at this point, i dont blame them...

Didnt he miss a ton of playing time last year, too? I think we need to focus on someone locally (Felix) and call it a class.

Advertisement
unbelievable bama have the #1 player OVERALL in the country commited at runningback and stacked at running but bama could still pull this kid

unbelievable bama have the #1 player OVERALL in the country commited at runningback and stacked at running but bama could still pull this kid

Something has to give. I guess that's why so many kids walked this year. Same will happen over and over again!!!

Something has to give. I guess that's why so many kids walked this year. Same will happen over and over again!!!

That's why they've won so many National Titles.

They just stack the board against everyone. Iron sharpens iron I guess is their pitch (and the bag men of course) - if you start for Bama you're the cream of the crop.

Advertisement
Is a fibula considered a bad injury? Any idea on turnaround time and impact on explosiveness?
[MENTION=14579]Footballhelmet[/MENTION] [MENTION=12776]JuanFromLittleHavana[/MENTION] [MENTION=6640]canesfam[/MENTION]
#switchbladelyfe

Depends on where it is broken.

I think it was on the fibula

Is a fibula considered a bad injury? Any idea on turnaround time and impact on explosiveness?
[MENTION=14579]Footballhelmet[/MENTION] [MENTION=12776]JuanFromLittleHavana[/MENTION] [MENTION=6640]canesfam[/MENTION]
#switchbladelyfe

The fibula is a non-weight bearing bone, so it shouldn't impact explosiveness

There are certain fibular fractures that are unstable. The fibula is part of both the knee and ankle joint and can affect stability of both joints with certain types of fractures.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back