2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
Imagine the text Mario sent to his staffers after that leak 😂

‘Whichever **** leaked this I will haunt your dreams for the remainder of time’
he just sent them this

DEA04300-E3FE-4162-BB7E-0943A61A0451.jpeg

Advertisement
the job of a recruiting sub site is offer content that will get people to pay for stuff. if they just kept quiet, why the **** would anyone pay them for info? lol. theyre just doing their job. they may have gotten the info from the kid himself nad he said tell the world who knows. anyways, to me its dumb. if youre good, youll land him regardless of who knows or who doesnt

I'm a good enough hunter w/ a rifle (but by no means the best). I can drop a sprinting hog at 100 yards and have done so more than once. But I'd still rather have that fvcker standing still. Makes it a **** of a lot easier to bring home.

The same concept applies here. Recruiting is hard enough. No need to have your local media putting you on blast and bumping up the level of difficulty.

Advertisement
We know what Hill's star rating is, but I'd love to hear what kind of player he is. If he comes here, does he need a long period of development, or is the kind that can come in and challenge for playing time?
If he comes here, he’s generational. If not, he’s undersized, doesn’t run an Olympic level 100, has trouble diagnosing plays and never wraps up

Advertisement
If it takes a report that an uncommitted recruit might visit a school, for another program to “recruit him harder” it seems like negligence. The kid lives in the USA. If he wants to visit, he will. Maybe I just have more integrity than these teenagers but if I want to visit Miami, I’ll visit Miami. Same goes for any other school I was interested in. Either he wants to be here or he doesn’t. All just seems silly to care if it’s reported. Again, I’m sure it can make programs up the ante. But to me, to be the program we want to be, we have to close no matter the circumstance.

Advertisement
I only use Rivals for the mainboard. Never go to the canes site.

I cancelled awhile back and honestly I only kept going as long I did was for tMB. Kinda miss that place, wish they would offer a subscription to just it

Advertisement
Back