2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
Breaking the news that hey may be visiting Miami, why would that happen any? However, the news that he had visits and in-home visits from Texas was all over the place. The kid is not committed anywhere, so WTF is everyone so ****ed about this news getting out.

If the kids didnt want it out, than guess what....dont tell anyone.

What in the **** is wrong with you poeple?
mad people GIF

Advertisement
If someone cancels a secret visit just cuz it gets leaked, how interested are they really? I’d say success rate would be about 0.01%
You’ll never know if they don’t make the trip because it got out. If it didn’t matter like some people think schools wouldn’t go all out to keep it quiet. One of the reasons Mcclain and his mom chose Miami was trust. They kept his recruitment silent for months while UF and their media couldn’t keep their mouths shut. Our staff knew he was coming yet nobody had that.

Advertisement
You’ll never know if they don’t make the trip because it got out. If it didn’t matter like some people think schools wouldn’t go all out to keep it quiet. One of the reasons Mcclain and his mom chose Miami was trust. They kept his recruitment silent for months while UF and their media couldn’t keep their mouths shut. Our staff knew he was coming yet nobody had that.
It’s the big cities vs small town mindsets. Everyone in big cities will do anything for a little bit of clout to stand out from everyone else

Well, Austin is committed, so I can see why that shouldn't leak for the onbious reason.

Still, don't leak a secret visitor. FFS

Advertisement
It’s the big cities vs small town mindsets. Everyone in big cities will do anything for a little bit of clout to stand out from everyone else
I’ve seen it first hand where I live. I lived on Campus in a Sec town when they were rolling , players were literally driving around shooting people and nobody “saw anything”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back