2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
Any young black man who posts a graphic of himself wearing a cowboy hat was never, never, never, ever coming to UM. Good luck to you big country.
He’s actually not country at all, the Cowboy hat is more for effect because of the reference to Texas schools obviously.

But he’s definitely a city kid...

And oddly enough, I wear Cowboy boots & own 2 Cowboy hats now as an adult & I was born smack dab in the heart of the city lol

Advertisement
He’s actually not country at all, the Cowboy hat is more for effect because of the reference to Texas schools obviously.

And oddly enough, I wear Cowboy boots & own 2 Cowboy hats now as an adult & I was born smack dab in the heart of the city lol
LCE white

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

We need to see a photo of you in a cowboy hat and boots. Not that I doubt you but you are going to destroy my point about Hill if true.

Advertisement
He not coming here...

Yeah we getting a lot of great talent this class, but this one ain’t happening & that’s okay, can’t get’em all.
IJS ain’t over till it’s over here, nothing but respect though. And talent will keep on stacking, but he and cormani could come if we show out.

Liberty stop giving people hints to your true identity

Fvckin great, Miami’s recruiting guru/savant is Lil Nas X. Fvck…

Advertisement

Ay your my dude LCE, just copped these from Bootbarn about a month ago myself.

Now I just need you to tell me you played FF7 as a kid and we might become best friends.

Attachments

• 69C8CB27-D8A6-49D1-B310-B925D2FB3E4B.jpeg
    69C8CB27-D8A6-49D1-B310-B925D2FB3E4B.jpeg
    677.5 KB · Views: 7
Advertisement

Would have never guessed you as a cowboy hat and boots person. It’s like we don’t even know you 😂

Advertisement
Back