2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

He’s actually not country at all, the Cowboy hat is more for effect because of the reference to Texas schools obviously.

But he’s definitely a city kid...

And oddly enough, I wear Cowboy boots & own 2 Cowboy hats now as an adult & I was born smack dab in the heart of the city lol

This you?

hardknocks4-wilforkoverals3.jpg

Advertisement
I am here to officially confirm that @Liberty City El is, in fact, a black male. He was wearing some kind of do rag thingie and he looks like he played DB not DL or OL.

I am aware that he has Jamaican ancestry and traces his family roots immediately to the Tívoli Gardens section of Kingston - no joke that place - and prior to that - Subsaharan Africa - possibly East Africa by roots or soul given the Rastafarian ties to Ethiopia and Eritrea

And here is what the GOAT looks like…

C64A1DC1-63E5-479F-A3F9-0C2CBEE5BB4D.gif

Advertisement
I figured he was black by his username

anyways....I knew it was a long shot for Hill, but I was hoping we could've pulled this one off
keep crootin Tejas

Advertisement
He’s actually not country at all, the Cowboy hat is more for effect because of the reference to Texas schools obviously.

But he’s definitely a city kid...

And oddly enough, I wear Cowboy boots & own 2 Cowboy hats now as an adult & I was born smack dab in the heart of the city lol

2 of the most comfortable pair of shoes I own are boots and I wear them a lot.

Advertisement
If we secure Bryant, you have to think Hill is a realistic possibility. Sick LB haul. I Jesse (Mario's old teammate) is involved. Former Number 1 LB recruit. Also from Texas.

Anyone here remember the BushidoNole controversy. Made everyone on Warchant believe he was a black man but turned out to be white.

Advertisement
If we secure Bryant, you have to think Hill is a realistic possibility. Sick LB haul. I Jesse (Mario's old teammate) is involved. Former Number 1 LB recruit. Also from Texas.
Recruits add new schools to their top schools all the time, but looks like he wants to stay home. Plus we were eliminated before the top 5 I believe.

Yeah hes staying home..for now..lets revisit this come late October if we are hitting on all cylinders and are 7-1/8-0 going into that FSU game with the ACC Coastal firmly in our grasp. Then let's see how he feels..This isnt over.

Advertisement
Back