Anthony Brown, QB

Advertisement
2 season ending Injuries can you really count on him? Texas tech QB Jett Duffey is interesting, 18TD 5int and completed 65%. What worries me with him is he was he only one 2 games as the starter
The 2 options I’m intrigued by are king from houston and Newman and that’s about it

I’d take him with no acl’s versus our current room
I bet You would 😂, be careful what y’all wish for
1578509963647.gif

Advertisement
Quickly becoming bust U if you feel the need that you HAVE to address every need with the transfer portal especially at a position where you have 4 former 4 star qbs

We got shut out by Louisiana Tech. We lost to FIU. Our QBs have been suspended more than any other position on the team. And they’ve quit multiple times.

Yes, we have to address that position.

We got shut out by Louisiana Tech. We lost to FIU. Our QBs have been suspended more than any other position on the team. And they’ve quit multiple times.

I'd tell NKosi Perry, Jarren Williams, and Tate Martell to get the steppin.

Convince me why not.

Perry never quit, and He should've never been suspended for the 2 incidents on His phone.

But I agree, He had to mature, which it seems He did.

We averaged 22.6 PPG against FBS teams this year.

It's the reason the guy who ran the offense is no longer employed here. It's the lowest number at Miami in well over a decade. And it's the reason that EVERYONE, with probably the exception of Brevin Jordan, should be looking over their shoulder. If there's a kid in the portal who can play, go get him. Not a single job on this offense should be remotely safe after the god**** abomination we just watched.

Advertisement
His passing write up sounds a lot like Perry. His biggest upside is mobility and he's coming off an ACL tear, people throwing the trash system he played as a excuse for his numbers, but how about Perry and JW systems? I don't believe we have a true QB1 on the roster right now, maybe TVD can be in the future, but let's not trade 6 for half a dozen just because.
This kid ain't it

His passing write up sounds a lot like Perry. His biggest upside is mobility and he's coming off an ACL tear, people throwing the trash system he played as a excuse for his numbers, but how about Perry and JW systems? I don't believe we have a true QB1 on the roster right now, maybe TVD can be in the future, but let's not trade 6 for half a dozen just because.
This kid ain't it

He was playing really well last year before the injury. And it was in a very vanilla garbage o with a poor mans enos ( Loefler) as OC.

Advertisement
I'd tell NKosi Perry, Jarren Williams, and Tate Martell to get the steppin.

Convince me why not.

They are each probably owed a clean slate under a new OC, their third in three years. None of them has great traits but Miami must do its due diligence and open up the competition once again this spring with the 5 QBs already here imo.

Last edited:
He was playing really well last year before the injury. And it was in a very vanilla garbage o with a poor mans enos ( Loefler) as OC.
I get that, but it was a small sample size and against bad Ds. Maybe he turned a corner, but I don't see we being better with him, his ACL tear for a guy who is reliable on mobility scares the **** out of me

Advertisement
For those of you saying "no thanks" to kids, as moronic as that may be considering how god awful this offense is.....you do realize that being interested in and possibly signing a kid from the portal doesn't mean that he's guaranteed a starting spot, gets a key to the city, and gets to bang your wife? Correct? What's the harm in bringing in a kid who has proven he can play, at least somewhat?

Anthony Brown is at worst a decent college QB. How in the world can you have watched these kids the past 2 years and say "no thanks" to someone who, at worst, is decent? We haven't sniffed decent here in YEARS.

I wish Justin Rogers had immediate eligibility, he would kill it in this offense.

I'd take Jett Duffey in this offense, I think he'd be a very productive QB for us.

I'm not against getting Anthony Brown if Lash wants him, I just want a mobile QB with arm talent that gets rid of the ball quickly.

I don't wanna see none of these guys we got take another snap. I'm intrigued by what TVD could do, but I also wouldn't mind seeing him Redshirt first & learn the offense, also would give Matocha a shot, but I don't think we could really bet the season on him.

I would be more willing to let the 3 guys see what they got if we had a more stable situation, but this is a win now season, we can't afford to throw away another season hoping & praying the 3 of them finally stop being stupid & actually become leaders, our recruiting will suffer immensely with another losing season.

A lot of yall were fooled by this year's class thinking that despite how bad the season went we still finished with a top 20 class, I can assure you, we will not be so lucky this season, we go 6-7 again & I can guarantee yall the 2021 class will be one of the lowest rated we've seen in decades here & I'm not exaggerating.

We must win now, there's no way around it.

I wish Justin Rogers had immediate eligibility, he would kill it in this offense.

I'd take Jett Duffey in this offense, I think he'd be a very productive QB for us.

I'm not against getting Anthony Brown if Lash wants him, I just want a mobile QB with arm talent that gets rid of the ball quickly.

I don't wanna see none of these guys we got take another snap. I'm intrigued by what TVD could do, but I also wouldn't mind seeing him Redshirt first & learn the offense, also would give Matocha a shot, but I don't think we could really bet the season on him.

I would be more willing to let the 3 guys see what they got if we had a more stable situation, but this is a win now season, we can't afford to throw away another season hoping & praying the 3 of them finally stop being stupid & actually become leaders, our recruiting will suffer immensely with another losing season.

A lot of yall were fooled by this year's class thinking that despite how bad the season went we still finished with a top 20 class, I can assure you, we will not be so lucky this season, we go 6-7 again & I can guarantee yall the 2021 class will be one of the lowest rated we've seen in decades here & I'm not exaggerating.

Right, it is time for a true mobile QB. Matocha looks like he could possibly do good things in this system or TVD. I just don't need to see anymore of the carousel at QB, with the 3 stooges

That’s why I keep saying manny won’t wager his coaching life on the three stooges.

Advertisement
Back