#anotherAnotherOne manny post a 3rd bat signal in 3 days!!!

1574533026586.gif

Advertisement
Let's put all the regurgitated lines, so you guys can kick rocks.

1. Nothing is official until they sign
2. There is no such thing as silent commits

3. Just cause they announce it doesn't mean anyrthing.
4. They are just holding spots until better offers come
5. Nobody else wanted him, so they settled for us
6. Us recruiting vets know not to get excited
7. Wait until the bags get dropped off
8. They weren't a take elsewhere

I'm pretty sure I am missing some.

The bold does not need to be repeated 2 million times.

King slayer: THE KID SUCKS ANYWAYS. I hope its this. I looked at his rivals offer LIST lmao

Homie you obviously haven been around long enough then. We may get the commit but they don’t stick. And it was either last year or the one before we got owned on nsd with numerous “silent” commits.
I ham more in tune with recruiting than you are. Yes there where rumors of silent commits, but they were rumors; neither did Manny send out a signal nor were there crystal balls for those recruits towards. Meaning that majority of the people got there Hopes up by listening to a troll who doesn't know anything or paying attention to the UM gloves prospects were wearing during games. What you just said is irrelevant in this situation. We have silent commits who are supposedly suppose to announce sometime next week. They have not even announced it publicly nor has their been any rumors of them recommitting and you are already worried. Like come on dude, be realistic. There has never been a case, even when recruiting was atrocious, were we had a prospect commit aound this time then decommit soon after.

Advertisement
Greg rousssaou said the same thing even if thats true. He was ranked a 3 star tho. Maybe it had to do because he was commited for so long . Regardless you dont know who was recruiting him by reading rivals offer lists lol

Its 247 and going his OVs

Advertisement
Advertisement
I forgot hidden gem, wants to be a cane unlike the other hidden gems we had that did not. Future first rounder All-American
Nothing hidden about this guy he is a 4 star, was committed to FSU, decommitted and looks to be coming to UM. so again stop with the bs, because you come off very uneducated.

Advertisement
Nothing hidden about this guy he is a 4 star, was committed to FSU, recommitted and looks to be coming to UM. so again stop with the bs, because you come off very uneducated.
Hes ranked as a top 100 player on another site too but dont mind that some guy named king slayer says hes bad lmao.

Advertisement
Back