#anotherAnotherOne manny post a 3rd bat signal in 3 days!!!

This is unbelievable when flemming decommited we went from worrying about a horrible class to 3 top 4 stars commiting and worrying about if we going to add greene/flowe and others to make our class elite in top 7 nationally

Whoa
It’s not as though these issues aren’t related. When UM told Fleming that his offer was no longer committable, this was done because UM already knew Daz was committing. So whereas many of us worried like chicken little thinking the sky was falling, the coaches were confident, and now we know why.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I hate silent commits. Either come out and commit or don’t send the signal! Otherwise you run the huge risk of looking like an ***. Didn’t we do this last year or the year before and get burned by like all the dudes that were “silent”?

Dont mind them. They create a good buzz around the program and lets other recruits know we’re running out of spots.

This is unbelievable when flemming decommited we went from worrying about a horrible class to 3 top 4 stars commiting and worrying about if we going to add greene/flowe and others to make our class elite in top 7 nationally

Whoa

I never once worried about anyone who decommitted, Manny got this **** all under control

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man I hate silent commits. Either come out and commit or don’t send the signal! Otherwise you run the huge risk of looking like an ***. Didn’t we do this last year or the year before and get burned by like all the dudes that were “silent”?
It’s not really a silent commit when the staff starts tweeting about it. Recruit just hasn’t gone public yet

Advertisement

They're silent at the moment because everyone wants their time in the spot light also. Just give a few days. You'll be more than happy

Advertisement
We never have gotten burned when send out a signal. Everytime Manny and the staff send out a signal there was a commit

Advertisement
Back