#anotherAnotherOne manny post a 3rd bat signal in 3 days!!!

Advertisement
We never have gotten burned when send out a signal. Everytime Manny and the staff send out a signal there was a commit
Homie you obviously haven been around long enough then. We may get the commit but they don’t stick. And it was either last year or the one before we got owned on nsd with numerous “silent” commits.

Advertisement
There’s a reason people say Silent commits ain’t commits. Lol
I totally understand the idea of holding onto a commit to give a kid their moment. For sure. But here’s to hoping it comes out soon. Like next couple days.

One might think if it’s Harrell that would take Francois spot but I think Harrell would make a decent striker prospect I know many have said the same thing but as well. That would leave a spot for Francois if he wants in........for a third time

Manny has the new commits Flowe’ing in.
5BC23613-34BC-4B9B-A258-B369CA5F0196.jpeg

Advertisement
Were going to be more than fine. For the 1st time in over a decade we will have a two deep at every position. We will be solid. Some spots will have younger players than other but were actually building quality depth.
Oh I agree. I’m not disappointed in recruiting as a whole. I just like names to drop when bat signals fly! Lol good lookin out tho man. Appreciate it

Advertisement
Homie you obviously haven been around long enough then. We may get the commit but they don’t stick. And it was either last year or the one before we got owned on nsd with numerous “silent” commits.

You are a clown. Miami didn’t get owned on NSD with silents. Miami had no silents. You fools thought we had Surtain and Campbell cause you believe some hoax account.

Greg rousssaou said the same thing even if thats true. He was ranked a 3 star tho. Maybe it had to do because he was commited for so long . Regardless you dont know who was recruiting him by reading rivals offer lists lol
UCF, Miami, FSU, GT and Arkansas cream of the crop

Advertisement
Let's put all the regurgitated lines, so you guys can kick rocks.

1. Nothing is official until they sign
2. There is no such thing as silent commits

3. Just cause they announce it doesn't mean anyrthing.
4. They are just holding spots until better offers come
5. Nobody else wanted him, so they settled for us
6. Us recruiting vets know not to get excited
7. Wait until the bags get dropped off
8. They weren't a take elsewhere

I'm pretty sure I am missing some.

The bold does not need to be repeated 2 million times.

Advertisement
Back