Another year, Another Gus Dyck Ridin Thread

oh my god I'm so offended, you sir are you mighty key board warrior

I don't see a keyboard warrior anywhere.Chill DBC
can someone tell me who DBC is?? Maybe then I'll be offended by King dyck sucker over here

Tell me Dyck sucker, does an RB who averaged 5.1 yards per carry his freshman year and 5.7 his sophomore year ??

I'll patiently await your response

Name calling already already DBC? Real Tuff keyboard warrior

Yearby averaged 5.9 YPC his freshman year behind Duke and ahead of Gus. Maybe you were inside the bear during that time but try a little harder
I still don't know who DBC is...

Danny Boy Cane, a big time cane homer and butt of many jokes. The guys face is in king slayers post.

Advertisement
We need this guy, I'm all for Gus having an incredible year! MR knows how to use big backs, if anybody can turn the light on for Gus it's him.

can someone tell me who DBC is?? Maybe then I'll be offended by King dyck sucker over here

Tell me Dyck sucker, does an RB who averaged 5.1 yards per carry his freshman year and 5.7 his sophomore year ??

Name calling already already DBC? Real Tuff keyboard warrior

Yearby averaged 5.9 YPC his freshman year behind Duke and ahead of Gus. Maybe you were inside the bear during that time but try a little harder
I still don't know who DBC is...

Danny Boy Cane, a big time cane homer and butt of many jokes. The guys face is in king slayers post.
oh ok that's for explaining ....btw [MENTION=10944]King Slayer[/MENTION] I'm a certified Firefighter/Paramedic that works for AMR I don't need to type on a keyboard to know I'm tough like your punk *** does btw Gus and Joe split touches in 2014 and joe's attempts increased after duke got hurt

Advertisement
Thomas Brown could really create a name for himself if he turns Gus around.

Earn that paycheck Thomas!

Jimbo and every other coach besides Al Golden said Fullback. Okay DBC :dbc-head3:
oh my god I'm so offended, you sir are you mighty key board warrior

:dbc-head3::dbc:

For the record, I don't agree. Most people think Paranos is him actually. I could care less. Guy is a fan. People like to make themselves feel better by cutting down on others. Take it for what it's worth.

I thought DBC caught the Swine flu, then got mauled by a bear?
Wtf?? What did you guys do to this poor *******??

The DBC stuffs been going on around here, for years. He's a homer, yes. And, The most annoying muhfuccin homer, u could ever imagine. With ZERO sarcasm detector. So the guys on the board started goin in on him. First, they said he had Swine Flu, then a bear ate him, I think he supposedly had Mad Cow, and/or AIDS. He supposedly met his end a lot around here, and by many means. So eventually, he left. All that said, he is a Cane fan, tho.

Advertisement
Gus is a 240 finess back. When are people going to realize this? Savanna state stuffed him twice on the goal line. He not a bad back by any means, he just isn't that good either. And he doesn't have the toughness or mentality to play fullback.

On paper he is easy to fall in love with. Height, weight, speed. He will always get a look because of his measurables. I don't really know if he can play or not. Let Richt figure it out.... Having said that, he has Najeh Davenport written all over him in my opinion. Line him up as a full back, and put him in single back formations creating mismatches with linebackers. He will never be a blocking fullback but he can create problems out of the backfield coverage wise.

On paper he is easy to fall in love with. Height, weight, speed. He will always get a look because of his measurables. I don't really know if he can play or not. Let Richt figure it out.... Having said that, he has Najeh Davenport written all over him in my opinion. Line him up as a full back, and put him in single back formations creating mismatches with linebackers. He will never be a blocking fullback but he can create problems out of the backfield coverage wise.

This!

The guy just doesn't have that grit to him. He's scared. simple as that.

I don't expect New York to breed a bruising back.

But if we use him like we did Najeh then that would be key.

Vern ruins his credibility every time he takes up for this guy,

Advertisement
Gus is going to have a big year. Everyone likes to point out Coach Richt`s comments about him not finishing runs in the previous practices but like to leave out that he said after Coach Brown had coached him up some, he was finishing runs much better. You all haven't seen him play in two years and he was slated to start before his injury. College players do often improve throughout their career. They will rotate backs so 1500 is likely out of the question, but I think 1,000+ yards and 10+ tds are definitely attainable. Most of you will be singing his praises come fall.

Advertisement
At best he'll finish third on the team in rushing yards.

Our fans have recurring amnesia. They love to hype players and crown them for no reason except blind homerism.

Gus has been crowned for no reason in particular. He was a lightly-recruited kid that has a single impressive run on film. He runs like he's a buck 65. Guy is a depth chart filler. He has provided absolutely no evidence for the amount of ridiculous predictions being made about him.

- Wasn't great in high school
- Wasn't highly recruited
- Has shown zero signs of being a great back

Last edited:
based on what richt said yesterday, he's one of those take plays/reps off guy, don't think he's talented enough to be that guy, he has work to do

At best he'll finish third on the team in rushing yards.

Our fans have recurring amnesia. They love to hype players and crown them for no reason except blind homerism.

Gus has been crowned for no reason in particular. He was a lightly-recruited kid that has a single impressive run on film. He runs like he's a buck 65. Guy is a depth chart filler. He has provided absolutely no evidence for the amount of ridiculous predictions being made about him.

- Wasn't great in high school
- Wasn't highly recruited
- Has shown zero signs of being a great back

We beat out FSU for Gus, not sure how that means he wasn't recruited.

Advertisement
Back