Another suspension looming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We need to infiltrate the student council that makes these decisions. It's comprised of kids from NY/NJ who wouldn't know how to put on a baseball glove or throw a ball further than 5 yards. Remember when they booted AQM for striking someone?
AQM got booted for using free rental cars lol

Yea if there are no charges....Why wouldnt we?
I mean there were 100% charges he just didn’t get convicted yet lol. I’m also cool with letting them stay until convicted depending on a case by case basis. But it seems like avante did that **** lol

Advertisement
With the NCAA significantly weaker now there better not be any more weak *** suspensions. Roll like the SEC, anything goes..

Advertisement
Bro, ENOUGH with facts!
Well I will say this to say that... He needed to go, school made the right call, but the FACTS are the Judge herself did not require a bond for 2/3 felonies. The cops had a hard-on for him. The judge said at the bond hearing that it looked like one ongoing incident so she did not understand why there were 3 charges. That be like whooping a dude's *** in a fight and getting charged with one count of battery for each punch you threw, system just don't work like that.

Well I will say this to say that... He needed to go, school made the right call, but the FACTS are the Judge herself did not require a bond for 2/3 felonies. The cops had a hard-on for him. The judge said at the bond hearing that it looked like one ongoing incident so she did not understand why there were 3 charges. That be like whooping a dude's *** in a fight and getting charged with one count of battery for each punch you threw, system just don't work like that.

Understand totally and the minute it happened I said it made no sense for 3 charges. But there was enough evidence for 1. And that’s all that matters.

LOL - what a shlt show this thread is turning to.

He was charged.

Battery felony on a pregnant woman.

Innocent until proven guilty, but battery felony on a pregnant woman charge. My guess is we don’t cut him loose, it becomes a national story. Sorry, bro, next time, keep your hands off your pregnant girl.

Advertisement
Are we still dealing in hypotheticals? If so, let's suspend the referees. All of them. Especially Ron Cherry. We'll suspend him twice, even if he's not there.

He was charged.

Innocent until proven guilty, but battery felony on a pregnant woman charge. My guess is we don’t cut him loose, it becomes a national story. Sorry, bro, next time, keep your hands off your pregnant girl.
Hasnt been proven guilty so the charge means nothing right now.

Advertisement

He was charged.

Lot of dudes take internet positions on stuff like this that they'd never take in real life. If Avantae was their employee and his charges threatened to cost their business a single dollar a lot of his supposed defenders would can his *** before he clocked in that day. But they expect a program governed by an academic institution of all things to take a more lenient posture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back