Another suspension looming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You got a daughter, by chance?
I have two. They don’t get the benefit of doubt 100% of the time bc they are female or simply mine.

IF he did what she claims in the manner which she claims, he’s toast. IF she is some crazy jealous broad who wouldn’t leave, laid hands on him first & he pushed her down, that’s different. I’d say the same thing with my own.

If more kids focused on football than partying, social media or other bs that gets them distracted, suspended, or “in their feelings”, maybe this team wouldn’t have been so mediocre in recent years.

This isn’t the 80’s and 90’s anymore. Miami is no longer the most talented roster out there. Those living in the past need to wtfu. Talent will only take you so far these days. Kids need to stay focused and put in the work, just as they’ll have to do in the pros…….if they make it there.

The locker room doesn’t need distractions, especially with Bama around the corner. If kids truly screwed up, thats on them. It shouldn’t be about the coaches needing to be more lenient. We need to stop lowering the bar for behavior…..that only fosters worse behavior, entitlement and lack of accountable. If anything, the locker room of players should be harder on a player stepping out of line before any coach should need to step in unless it’s a legal thing. You can have fun and be a college “kid” without getting suspended.

I‘ll reserve complete judgement on a suspension until I see/hear details.

Advertisement
I have two. They don’t get the benefit of doubt 100% of the time bc they are female or simply mine.

IF he did what she claims in the manner which she claims, he’s toast. IF she is some crazy jealous broad who wouldn’t leave, laid hands on him first & he pushed her down, that’s different. I’d say the same thing with my own.

You’re a big strong football player and a girl with a bulging belly and baby inside “lays hands” on you, sure, push her down.

Because you saw all the damage she did to him. But no, let’s keep it real, and retaliate against pregnant females. 🤡

Do you know how that sounds?

Or maybe you walk away, like real men are supposed to do.

You’re a big strong football player and a girl with a bulging belly and baby inside “lays hands” on you, sure, push her down. Because you saw all the damage she did to him. But no, let’s keep it real, and retaliate against pregnant females. 🤡

Do you know how that sounds?

Or maybe you walk away, like real men are supposed to do.
There’s no crime in not being a man.. wrong is it may be.

As for what he looked like vs her, nobody knows. I’m not defending him.. I’m just not believing her blindly.

Advertisement
Sure, great strategy. Let’s wait around to see if charges get dropped.
What’s wrong with that (especially if his account was different/more credible) She could be a known liar/crazy.

None of us know. I’m just not willing to determine case closed until the court/police present the facts.

That shouldn’t make anyone angry. Neither family.

Lot of dudes take internet positions on stuff like this that they'd never take in real life. If Avantae was their employee and his charges threatened to cost their business a single dollar a lot of his supposed defenders would can his *** before he clocked in that day. But they expect a program governed by an academic institution of all things to take a more lenient posture.
Exactly, if I had a daughter and she came to me beaten up and said "my boyfriend beat me up" I wouldn't be sitting around going "well, honey let's wait for the police investigation to prove it".

This thread reeks of Ms Cleo Vibes:

Caller: “Ms Cleo, what is my future?”

Ms Cleo: “Lemme see, young lady…I see a bright future, wit many tings coming to ya, child.”

Caller: “Can you explain what those things are?”

Ms Cleo: “Da Cards knows no bounds, child. Tose tings will come, & when they come, u’ll know. Be blessed.”

There’s no crime in not being a man.. wrong is it may be.

As for what he looked like vs her, nobody knows. I’m not defending him.. I’m just not believing her blindly.

What’s wrong with that (especially if his account was different/more credible) She could be a known liar/crazy.

None of us know. I’m just not willing to determine case closed until the court/police present the facts.

That shouldn’t make anyone angry. Neither family.

I understand what you’re saying, and the legal system will grind it’s gears, but an organization has to proceed in a manner that’s best for all involved in the organization.

The charges are way too serious, and even a cursory review of the facts indicates that this is not nothing. There definitely was an altercation that became physical. Additionally, I am confident that the matter was looked at enough by the school, including speaking with the player, that a decision was made that was in the best interest of the institution and the team.

Think about that last part.

That is the most balanced view I can give without putting the blame on him, at least in a legal sense.

Advertisement

In your opinion did this girl deserve her beating more or less than the girl at Texas Tech that Nigel Bethal ko’d?

It is common for domestic abuse charges to be dropped due to the victim opting not to testify or press charges. Victims do this out of fear, for financial reasons, and simply because they don't want to see there partner go to jail.

Just because charges are dropped does not mean the abuse did not occur.

People trying to defend Tae and saying he could be brought back on to the team if charges are dropped need to seek Jesus or something man.

Tae needs help and the last thing that would help him is to play football this year.

Advertisement
I understand what you’re saying, and the legal system will grind it’s gears, but an organization has to proceed in a manner that’s best for all involved in the organization.

The charges are way too serious, and even a cursory review of the facts indicates that this is not nothing. There definitely was an altercation that became physical. Additionally, I am confident that the matter was looked at enough by the school, including speaking with the player, that a decision was made that was in the best interest of the institution and the team.

Think about that last part.

That is the most balanced view I can give without putting the blame on him, at least in a legal sense.
I’m good with the way Miami handled it. I don’t disagree with any of that. My point is moot but I just don’t take people at their word.. especially in relationships. I’ll take the L and wish them both well. God be with the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back