Another Stand-up Move By Rick (and Manny)

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
I'd venture a guess that Rick probably isn't a Democrat (as which Demetrius is running) but is willing to publicly vouch for one of his guys while obviously also understanding that this kid would be an improvement over A TON of our state level politicians disirregardless of boiler plate ideology and partisan team politics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's really trying to impact his community, positively. I super respect that. Regardless of his political affiliation, I just always hope he keeps that same mindset as he continue this journey.

Exactly, not to mention that even if one is a Republican or a conservative (those two aren't exactly the same any longer but I digress) it still should be immediately understood that your party ain't winning this district/seat. So at the absolute minimum you should support and hope a kid like this wins based on his personal qualities alone.

Advertisement
Neither party embraces what I see as governmental responsibility. I choose the party that best supports rights granted to all in the Bill of Rights, doesn't restrict or encumber voting, been found guilty by Supreme Court of gerrymandering or supports corporate welfare to list a few reasons. That said big ups to the young man for battling the beasts that are politics.

Advertisement
Neither party embraces what I see as governmental responsibility. I choose the party that best supports rights granted to all in the Bill of Rights, doesn't restrict or encumber voting, been found guilty by Supreme Court of gerrymandering or supports corporate welfare to list a few reasons. That said big ups to the young man for battling the beasts that are politics.
So you don't have a party to support either. At least you have company.

Advertisement
Gotta imagine these guys get asked to endorse and support candidates all the time. Shows how much they respect the kid and how much respect he Carrie's.

That said, this is Miami. Maybe only Chicago is more crooked (but at least they can put together a decent and competent transportation system unlike we can). Every politician eventually turn down here. Hope Demetrius is cut different.

Okay....This thread seems like a good place to insert something OT, but I thought pretty funny.....

Advertisement
Back