Another PWO - WR from Gibbons

STA is pretty darn good and can compete with the Atlantic/ Northeast preps.

compete is relative, i suppose.

if STA is the best in Florida, and went up against Brunswick or McDonough or even Delbarton, they would get murdered.

Then again, so would most teams 🤷‍♂️

I would be shocked if the best team in Florida was better than a top 40-50 school in the country. But who knows. If you look at the EOY rankings from last season, no team that wasn't from a traditional power center even sniffed the top 25.

Advertisement
It worked out for Marshall Few, who walked on and earned a full scholarship. Marshall did AFROTC with my son. He is at CRO training as we speak. As a matter of fact, my avatar includes my son and his detachment friends. This is the game where my son called Marshall over when he was coming out at half time for a group picture and the crowd cheered Marshall when he ran over.
Great to hear about Few!!

if STA is the best in Florida, and went up against Brunswick or McDonough or even Delbarton, they would get murdered.

I would be shocked if the best team in Florida was better than a top 40-50 school in the country. But who knows. If you look at the EOY rankings from last season, no team that wasn't from a traditional power center even sniffed the top 25.
Yes, I am very familiar with DMV prep lax. My son got looks at MSM but they did not have aero or AFROTC.

Advertisement
Come at? Got a big head, there...

Don't be triggered, baby doll, it's not that complicated.
Look man, every.single.thread. you’re in a spat with someone. It’s truly remarkable. You post all day, 247 trying to belittle other posters who for the most part are trying to offer their opinion on their Canes. Obviously some of the folks are ridiculous, but not every battle needs to be fought.

I’m not going to get in a back and forth with you, but someone has to say it. It’s not healthy how many arguments you get in on here. I’m sure you’ll deflect and turn it back on me, which is fine .

I do genuinely enjoy most of the content you produce, like the photos you posted of the facilities. I hope you’re living a happy and healthy life in the real world. Have a goodnight.

Look man, every.single.thread. you’re in a spat with someone. It’s truly remarkable. You post all day, 247 trying to belittle other posters who for the most part are trying to offer their opinion on their Canes. Obviously some of the folks are ridiculous, but not every battle needs to be fought.

I’m not going to get in a back and forth with you, but someone has to say it. It’s not healthy how many arguments you get in on here. I’m sure you’ll deflect and turn it back on me, which is fine .

I do genuinely enjoy most of the content you produce, like the photos you posted of the facilities. I hope you’re living a happy and healthy life in the real world. Have a goodnight.

There. Was. No. Spat.

I don't know what you imagined in your head, but you really need to get ahold of your feelings on this one.

Just let it go. Maybe you read my post using the wrong tone of voice. It's no big deal. I'm not a mind-reader, nobody can tell if you intended something sarcastically. Feel free to re-read what you posted, but try to think about it as "someone else reading it", because I'm sure that you know what you intended, but maybe others didn't.

It's truly nothing. I try to signal when I am being sarcastic by using the ellipsis...not everyone does...no harm was intended, no spat was created...

Let's all move on. I posted a lot today, there was a lot going on. If I missed the significance of one of your words, try to have a bit of understanding, I literally said nothing to offend you.

Bygones.

No, he turned down his appointment and took the Type 1 to go to Miami. Graduated in May and is waiting on his class date to Vance. UPT is so flipping backed up. It is probably going to be another 12 months before he goes. UFB.
Went to Columbus back in the day. Got extremely lucky and started about two months after commissioning, but that was 20-years ago and it was an unusual set of circumstances.

Went to Columbus back in the day. Got extremely lucky and started about two months after commissioning, but that was 20-years ago and it was an unusual set of circumstances.
Kids from the Zoo typically go early but you only have Columbus, Del Rio, Vance and ENJJPT now.

Advertisement

STA and Saint Andrews both play Boys Latin and McDonough regularly. Those two teams from Baltimore come down to South Florida to play during their spring break. When they come, they always play St. Andrews, STA and sometimes Oxbridge or another team. Last season, Boys Latin (#8 on the top 25 list) played both Saint Thomas and Saint Andrews. Both games were competitive. 10-5 type games with Boys Latin pulling away in the end.

South Florida lacrosse is getting better. The two top programs STA and St. Andrews can compete nationally. The thing is the fall off after those two is dramatic. In Long Island and Baltimore, you have ten teams like STA.

Kid look a tough. Raw with Good size and runs 4.57 coming out of HS. Maybe he develops into nice WR, worst case he help elevate those around him. 🙌🔥🙌🔥

We'll be in the CFP in no time 👍
1675259115072.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back