Another Portal Jumper From South Fla

Advertisement
Idk Wilson might be a take for us.. he's a good starting CB with a few years of eligibility remaining. It will come down to if we like Brown or Chestnut better. I would imagine Diaz will push for a commitment from his Main CB Target soon.
We are chestnut's best offer besides meatchicken

Advertisement
We will kick the tires here and there is interest on Wilson’s side. That doesn’t mean he’s a take yet, but keep your eyes on this one.
Super talented, but if I remember the kids we took didn’t want to play with him. Wasn’t he a grade A assclown? He wanted to be a Cane, but we took a HARD pass 🤔

Advertisement
some interesting chatter on that UGA site. They think he left because Ringo is pushing for time , along with Stevenson. and it seems they are currently sitting at at least 1, maybe 2 schollies over 85.... (with wilson gone)

Read on the athletic today they are at 88. not sure if thats including him but that means a couple more are going to get processed out too.

Wasn’t this the kid that some of the other kids on the team had a beef with? Glad he’s left UGA. Hope he does well wherever he goes as long as it’s not UF or the ACC.

Advertisement
He's one kid i would take back.

Always been High on Divaad...and could care less if Gil Frierson n him have beef...**** it would be even more funny since i believe both would be STRIKERS. And patke can fnally coach more than 2 people

Outside Linebacker/Special Teams/Domestic Counselor Johnathan Patke said on Thursday that, “It’s cool” in regards to Georgia transfer and Miami native Divaad Wilson joining the Hurricanes on Friday.

After several moments of silence OLB/ST/DC Patke added, “its super cool, actually.”

Advertisement
He's actually pretty good and will have like two years of eligibility remaining. Do you guys think he's better then our 2021 CB options?

Not sure if I agree as far as him being better than Blades, Ivey, Williams, and Couch, Plus they all know the system. I also really like Clarke and Denson. Now if it were Surtain or Campbell in the Portal, that would be a different story.

The most insane part of this kids story is that we didn’t recruit a kid from the west who was good enough to be here because frierson has beef with him. **** this kid is probably better than frierson anyways. Tell him to suck it
Up

Advertisement
Back