Another Portal Jumper From South Fla

The most insane part of this kids story is that we didn’t recruit a kid from the west who was good enough to be here because frierson has beef with him. **** this kid is probably better than frierson anyways. Tell him to suck it
Up
Lol...as if players didn't have beefs with other players, and or, incoming Recruits at UM back in the day.....That BS got settled on GreenTree.....

Advertisement
Lol...as if players didn't have beefs with other players, and or, incoming Recruits at UM back in the day.....That BS got settled on GreenTree.....

i'd take him. the kid went to uga and i dont blame him. same as TC. people forget, we had just hired UGA's burnt out fired coach. It was easy for them to recruit against that. lol

i'd take him. the kid went to uga and i dont blame him. same as TC. people forget, we had just hired UGA's burnt out fired coach. It was easy for them to recruit against that. lol
Cot **** right you take him...To not take him because he doesn't get along with a DB already on the team is Retardation...I also like that he went up against the Best of the Best in the SEC....You **** right you take him...

Cot **** right you take him...To not take him because he doesn't get along with a DB already on the team is Retardation...I also like that he went up against the Best of the Best in the SEC....You **** right you take him...
I suppose to be mad a kid chose to play at uga for Sabans DC rather than come to Miami and play for the guy UGA just fired? Lol

I suppose to be mad a kid chose to play at uga for Sabans DC rather than come to Miami and play for the guy UGA just fired? Lol
We need Depth....this Kid has size too boot...
If he comes (Hypothetically) and takes someones spot....Oh Well....thats been a common occurrence at UM throughout the yrs....

Advertisement
For all the "If He's A Day One Starter And A Member of the Dean's List And Will Be Tapped Into Iron Arrow" guys, please tell us which yet-to-commit 2021 guy should have his IC sacrificed for Divaad Wilson (because we aren't going to drop anyone on the current verbal list).

Pass on this kid ..from reading the comments we didn’t actively recruit him so no need to do so now

We could have used him last year, that's for sure, and probably gotten a **** of a lot more out of him than the players he had "beef" with or whatever lames *** Mika Bakas reasoning the staff used to pass on him.

Posted in other thread but Nesta’s thoughts (Real G):
2DF11C5A-1E49-42D4-9621-257BD001CFE9.jpeg

Advertisement
The never-ending battle of taking talent vs. further downgrading the value of your scholarship offer with guys that rejected you in their recruitment window. If we keep taking everyone sloppy seconds, how are we going to become a destination for SFL elite talent again? On the other hand... it's easier to win with said talent on the roster than not. Idk - I'm torn. I think it's better to have guys in your program for 3-5 years than just taking everyone that takes a bag and then gets homesick back for a second (or third, or fourth...)chance. Decisions, decisions...

You take talent however it comes unless the baggage is too much to bare.. USE the talent like they're using us to put us in a better place down the line.

Is he talking about Francois or Wilson?

I am also confused. I didn't think Wilson had an offer or an LOI from us. And, hey, maybe that was mutual, maybe he told Miami he wasn't interested.

But we all know that Francois visited Miami as recently as the weekend before his Signing Day ceremony.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I certainly would not trade Markevious Brown's spot for Divaad Wilson. That said, I've not understood the Malik Curtis deal from the get-go. I know the staff (and maybe some on here) thinks he's a dynamic return man, but that comes nowhere near our need for coverage CBs.

I don't mind if the staff explores Wilson, but be really careful.

Advertisement
Back