Another Oregon based Media Take on Christobal

They don’t even pump their own gas in Oregon so of course they’re entitled and going to get defensive and be in denial. 2 years ago I had to show a grown man wearing an Oregon hoodie, on vacation, how to pump gas in his rental car.

Totally off topic but it still bothers me to this day. Can’t have respect for those people
Do they do it differently in the US? 'Cos it's literally the simplest thing in the world - put nozzle in car and squeeze trigger.

Advertisement
They’re in the shock and denial stage of grief right now.
When the dust settles, the two OU/UO's are going to be in a MASSIVELY different place than they were a few weeks ago. Incredible how quickly fortunes can change in CFB these days...

I really think Riley is just going to absolutely dismantle OU, taking players and coaches and pretty much leave a perennial top 5 program suddenly in total rebuild territory.

022ECCE3-DA22-42A2-A7E7-ACCF362E3AF2.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that from a professional media source? Reads like a fan letter. And, as we know best, fans are often disappointed.

For example, when Mario is announced as the Miami coach, and he poaches some of those Oregon OL commits from Texas.
All the local PDX sports media are like this.

Is that from a professional media source? Reads like a fan letter. And, as we know best, fans are often disappointed.

For example, when Mario is announced as the Miami coach, and he poaches some of those Oregon OL commits from Texas.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
They’ve seen this movie before and it’s driving them crazy. The more they act like it’s not bothering the more it is. No matter how many articles you write or shots you take at Miami.
3 pages and counting Miami update on the Ducks board lol

Advertisement

The progression is phenomenal.

1) "Guys, Lol that Miami thinks they can pull Mario from our school"
2) "Guys don't listen to these crazy rumors, he ain't leaving. Miami is a mess"
3) "Guys, I haven't heard anything from my end about Mario leaving"
4) "Guys, I don't think Mario will leave because he's built so much"
5) "Guys, the school knows what it has to do to keep Mario"
6) "Guys, Mario may leave for Miami but we'll have a chance to make him an offer and keep him"
7) "Guys, I'm in front of his house with the Love Actually signs. I think this will work"
8) "Guys, I have him tied in my trunk. I'm pretty confident he's not going anywhere"
9) "Guys, cops on my tail but we ain't losing another one"
10) "Guys, he untied the ropes and ran from my car. I'm starting to think he may really be leaving"

I really don’t have a problem with the article.

It was not demeaning towards Miami. It is mainly a opinion piece of what most Duck fans most likely feel.

Maybe Mario’s family does love it out there?

I know thousands of people that were born and raised in South Florida to leave and never look back. People are different and want different living styles.

Some silly state law there, I believe New Jersey is the same way but I don't willingly go to New Jersey so I can't confirm.

I lived in Oregon for many years. Mostly it's a jobs program. Lots of high school friends were gas pumpers for weekend and summer jobs. Can make decent tips too. In rural areas where there might not be enough people, you are allowed to pump your own gas.

Advertisement
Back