another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some hints on twitter that its lane but i cant be sure.. The Gaytor fans are begging him to stay loyal to his commitment

Gator Highlights ‏@GatorJones77 1h
@_MoneyLane i hope u stay loyal to ur commitment to the gators
Reply Retweet Favorite More

I think there's a very low probability Lane flips to us. There is a ZERO possibility of that happening before Cook flips first.

I think you wrong bruh.

/much better shot of Lane flipping to us over Cook. When cook flips, it's to FSU IMO

Advertisement
yo i think yall scared pete away man....:mad: He hasnt posted in like 2 days

There are some hints on twitter that its lane but i cant be sure.. The Gaytor fans are begging him to stay loyal to his commitment

Gator Highlights ‏@GatorJones77 1h
@_MoneyLane i hope u stay loyal to ur commitment to the gators
Reply Retweet Favorite More

I think there's a very low probability Lane flips to us. There is a ZERO possibility of that happening before Cook flips first.

I think you wrong bruh.

/much better shot of Lane flipping to us over Cook. When cook flips, it's to FSU IMO

704.gif

I doubt Lane flips to us, especially after he bad-mouthed Miami this recruiting process..

I doubt Lane flips to us, especially after he bad-mouthed Miami this recruiting process..

Just a kid...but w/e, it's all speculation.

I think we get JC and have a shot at Lane. Cook is just a dream for me at this point.

Advertisement
There is also a story on canesport about how Lanes recruitment is unpredictable now...hey i have no idea but the speculation is fun lol.

Advertisement
Cook is 50/50 UM/FSU. No one knows for sure what he's going to do. Lane is going with Cook wherever he goes. Not something I agree with as Lane is one of the top receivers in the state. IMO he should stop nut hugging on Cook, Quincy, etc. and realize he's a special talent in his own right and make a decision that best fits him and his future whether it be in Miami, Gainesville, Tally, or somewhere else.

Rumor is it's a defensive flip

Considering the possibilities on offense is only Cook (announcing at the UA game), Lane (announcing either with cook or NSD), and Rudolph (announcing NSD)... you have some insightful sources lmao.

Advertisement
Cook is 50/50 UM/FSU. No one knows for sure what he's going to do. Lane is going with Cook wherever he goes. Not something I agree with as Lane is one of the top receivers in the state. IMO he should stop nut hugging on Cook, Quincy, etc. and realize he's a special talent in his own right and make a decision that best fits him and his future whether it be in Miami, Gainesville, Tally, or somewhere else.

Uncle Si says it's 50/50 UM/F$U/UF.ag

Lots of good receivers out there, if Lane is not excited about a chance to come to the "U" I say move on. After watching his highlights I'm not really sure why he is ranked so high.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back