another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are some hints on twitter that its lane but i cant be sure.. The Gaytor fans are begging him to stay loyal to his commitment

Gator Highlights ‏@GatorJones77 1h
@_MoneyLane i hope u stay loyal to ur commitment to the gators
Reply Retweet Favorite More

Last edited:
There are some hints on twitter that its lane but i cant be sure.. The Gaytor fans are begging him to stay loyal to his commitment

696.gif

Advertisement

This is disgusting. They are trying to guilt trip him into staying smh!

Kind of like what we're doing to Dalvin Cook? Recruiting is a weird game, my friend

Advertisement

Kind of like what we're doing to Dalvin Cook? Recruiting is a weird game, my friend

Are we really though? I see us as showing him he would really enjoy and be more successful playing at the U. I think it's us in these boards that are thinking he won't turn on his boys. I don't think many people guilt trip him about it. If anything Yearby and Darling may which is them being a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back