Another one bites the dust....for LSU

Advertisement
just checking on you bro, haven't seen to much from you lately... all this news showing up and no brock? Just doesn't seem right.
Yeah I’m good man, just a little detached entering this year because I didnt Want to get my hopes up only for them to say the season will be canceled but ima be back on here regularly soon since the season is officially about to start

Advertisement
I love the Downlo with Midlo. I'm trademarking that, Middie, so don't steal it. I don't look at Twitter, and this dude is doing us a great service monitoring college football news.

Why are you so cranked up on the amount of threads he starts? It's not like he's knocking any momentous findings off of page 1.

seriously. nothing wrong with keeping everyone up to date on news of interest.

you'd think he was getting charged per post read.

sometimes i wish there was a mask for the internet

Twitter is the devil's workshop.
3339968.jpg

Only if you let it!!
You have to remember, a good portion of the guys on here grew up in a time where you checked your answering machine when you got home at 6pm. Then turned on the news (at 6 or 11) to get caught up on what's happening.
Maybe that's why I don't have the desire to be informed or accessible 24/7?
I've ticked off more than a few (former) girlfriends over the years because of my lack of attachment to my phone...and I'm good with that .

So, there's no harm in Midlo is doing a little work for those of us without twitter.
Btw, I wouldn't mess around with him.
Did you know his avatar is actually his HS graduation pick??

Last edited:
Advertisement
You have to remember, a good portion of the guys on here grew up in a time where you checked your answering machine when you got home at 6pm. Then turned on the news (at 6 or 11) to get caught up on what's happening.
Maybe that's why I don't have the desire to be informed or accessible 24/7?
I've ticked off more than a few (former) girlfriends over the years because of my lack of attachment to my phone...and I'm good with that .

So, there's no harm in Midlo is doing a little work for those of us without twitter.
Btw, I wouldn't mess around with him.
Did you know his avatar is actually his HS graduation pick??

I’m turning 55 in a few weeks, I’m right there with you!

Yeah I’m good man, just a little detached entering this year because I didnt Want to get my hopes up only for them to say the season will be canceled but ima be back on here regularly soon since the season is officially about to start
I hear ya.. but it's time to start getting your mind right.. I think this thing is about to happen!

Advertisement
Back