Another one bites the dust....for LSU

Advertisement
I don’t have Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, MySpace, Xbox or PlayStation. Please don’t categorize us all. Thank you for your time.

I do have Facebook, the rest can go fly a kite. Hardly ever use Facebook. Kids have all the gaming systems, tablets, and Switch.

How can a guy like you not have Twitter? Great information on whatever subject you like.
@Ecush sent me this
DrearyUglyIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif
...says it's @JBCanes-NC .....he found it on FB apparently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can a guy like you not have Twitter? Great information on whatever subject you like.

I just don't have the time. I'm old school in the sense that I always prefer a phone call to a text, email, or social media. Strictly keep Facebook for the purpose of family and some select friends. Don't want any of the other crap that comes on those things. Even gotten rid of a few family members on it, respect their opinions, but would rather focus on similar likes than divisive opinions. Hope all that makes sense.

I had to edit this as well. While I'm here on a message board, I feel like all these things available in the palms of our hands really take away from what's going on around us. Made a decision a while back to try and be more present.

Kids were playing a game of kickball with another six kids from the neighborhood hood tonight in our back area. Neighbor walked over, we're taking and watching, we get the bright idea to join in the fun. He ups the stakes, parents versus kids. Man, we had to run our asses off as there were only two of us. Had to smoke that ball or we were stuck on base with only the two of us. Took my 5'2 135lb son (big frame, likely will be bigger than me) down with a hot shot that nearly took his arm off. About took another kids head off. No mercy, we thrashed them, but it'll make them better. Had an absolute blast and that's what I'm talking about. Present, put the phone down, two years ago I wouldn't have.

Last edited:
Dude. Really?

This is your sixth thread started in the last five hours.

Everyone on here is also on Twitter.

You don't have to post a thread about every single thing you read the moment you read it.

He trying to catch up to you on messages count lol

This is as bad as when the Marlins win the Series and have a fire sale on their best players.

Advertisement
Dude. Really?

This is your sixth thread started in the last five hours.

Everyone on here is also on Twitter.

You don't have to post a thread about every single thing you read the moment you read it.

I don't have twitter, I am too old for that sh*t! So no twit, tweet, ****, or whatever from me, so these posts actually inform me....sometimes.

Turds slowly getting easier Schedule.
Yes and no. Regardless of who opts out this year's lsu team won't be anywhere near what last year's team was. Not just because burrow is gone but especially because that oc is gone too. Lost plenty in the draft as well. I'd say they were a 9 to 10 win team at best. Now probably 7 to 8

Advertisement
I don't have twitter, I am too old for that sh*t! So no twit, tweet, ****, or whatever from me, so these posts actually inform me....sometimes.
Twitter gets a bad rap because so many lunatics use it to spew political craziness. You can tailor it however you like. I follow all the Canes beat writers, nearly all the prominent national college football writers and some national political writers who's opinions I respect.

No Fox News, CNN or MSNBC hacks on my feed ever. No athletes or celebs. I've never sent a tweet in my life either. Just good information about what I care to hear about. You should try it, think you'll like it.

I just don't have the time. I'm old school in the sense that I always prefer a phone call to a text, email, or social media. Strictly keep Facebook for the purpose of family and some select friends. Don't want any of the other crap that comes on those things. Even gotten rid of a few family members on it, respect their opinions, but would rather focus on similar likes than divisive opinions. Hope all that makes sense.

I had to edit this as well. While I'm here on a message board, I feel like all these things available in the palms of our hands really take away from what's going on around us. Made a decision a while back to try and be more present.

Kids were playing a game of kickball with another six kids from the neighborhood hood tonight in our back area. Neighbor walked over, we're takin and watching, we get the bright idea to join in the fun. He ups the stakes, parents versus kids. Man, we had to run our asses off as there were only two of us. Had to smoke that ball or we were stuck on base with only the two of us. Took my 5'2 135lb son (big frame, likely will be bigger than me) down with a hot shot that nearly took his arm off. About took another kids head off. No mercy, we thrashed them, but it'll make them better. Had an absolute blast and that's what I'm talking about. Present, put the phone down, two years ago I wouldn't have.
I can respect all of that. I try to limit what I see to things I really care about seeing, like Canes sports news, a lot of the ACC writers and some of the other local teams. Don't know how people can follow 8-900 people. You are right, people like that can and do spend all day on it.

Your kickball game is my fishing. Do a ton of it. Greatest way to disconnect and focus totally on those close to you. No reception, no calls or internet. It's awesome.

Kids were playing a game of kickball with another six kids from the neighborhood hood tonight in our back area. Neighbor walked over, we're taking and watching, we get the bright idea to join in the fun. He ups the stakes, parents versus kids. Man, we had to run our asses off as there were only two of us. Had to smoke that ball or we were stuck on base with only the two of us. Took my 5'2 135lb son (big frame, likely will be bigger than me) down with a hot shot that nearly took his arm off. About took another kids head off. No mercy, we thrashed them, but it'll make them better. Had an absolute blast and that's what I'm talking about. Present, put the phone down, two years ago I wouldn't have.
Agree 1000%.

Advertisement
Back