Another one bites the dust....for LSU

Advertisement
Dude. Really?

This is your sixth thread started in the last five hours.

Everyone on here is also on Twitter.

You don't have to post a thread about every single thing you read the moment you read it.
And why does that bother you so much? it's really amazing how much free rent I have in people's heads on this board. Really....why TF would you or anyone else care what TF I do with my time? Buncha spoiled brats that can't stand anything but their way. Go beat your dog or ***** your wife or something to occupy your time.

How about just leave it alone. Why do you guys care how many threads there are? Do your dycks fall off if there are too many threads?
I have one for them too...
43A278DB-288A-40F5-ACA0-91D981E6729D.gif

And why does that bother you so much? it's really amazing how much free rent I have in people's heads on this board. Really....why TF would you or anyone else care what TF I do with my time? Buncha spoiled brats that can't stand anything but their way. Go beat your dog or ***** your wife or something to occupy your time.

Overreact much?

Lighten up Francis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude. Really?

This is your sixth thread started in the last five hours.

Everyone on here is also on Twitter.

You don't have to post a thread about every single thing you read the moment you read it.
I dont have twitter and if news breaks I come here to read about it. Its a message board, you dont like it, dont click the link, if you do and still dont like it, just leave and find something that makes your heart content.

I dont have twitter and if news breaks I come here to read about it. Its a message board, you dont like it, dont click the link, if you do and still dont like it, just leave and find something that makes your heart content.

You’d love Twitter. It’s awesome.

Advertisement
Back