Another Mark Walton arrest video

I try not to make excuses for people and I’m all about accountability but when I lost my mother I felt lost for 4-5 years. Focusing on my business is the only thing that kept me somewhat sane. Tbh I’ve still never fully recovered.

So I understand this.

Btw every time I see this thread bumped I get nervous.

You didn't have mental health issues thrown on top of it, at least didn't ignore them. That's what did him in as he was the age those things start appearing.

I hope, same with most of those behind bars but not all, that he can come out and leave this time behind while focusing on living a great life.

Advertisement
I took my kids to CanesFest or whatever it was called at Hardrock years ago. Mark Walton was close to us and he was about to come over to let me get a pic with my kids. When he started to sort of lean in towards us, he got mobbed by a bunch of people. It looked like we wouldn't get our pic. He looked at me, over the mob, giving me sort of a look that said "hey, sorry about that, gimmie a second and I'll be right back." After the 10 or so pics he took with the mob, he came back and took a pic with my kids. Went out of his way, and basically "honored" his look/promise.

I thought then that this kid is very mature. He went out of his way to make sure my kids weren't disappointed. This must have been before his mom died. He seemed together, mature and happy. I left that occasion thinking he was a good kid.

I tried to get pics with some of the big nasties on the DL. Granted they were exhausted, but much less nice, pretty much making us feel like we were bothering them. Which I'm sure we were, but that's what that event is for.

Anyway, sad about Mark. He made a good impression on me. I hope he gets it together. I'll be praying for him.
I was talking to Antrell Rolle and Mark Walton at a Paradise Camp some yrs back, and seemed like an outstanding kid. Sad it's come to this.

Advertisement
As someone with family with mental illness. This is someone with Mental Illness that needs medication. He shouldn't be shamed or judged, he needs help.
💯
I’d bet money he very likely has family
History of mental illness whether depression, bi polar or schizophrenia

He definitly needs professional
Help and likely medication to help him get
His life under control. I hope he has family/caregiver that can help.

Easy to say. You’ve never stared 30 months of prison in the face before I’m sure. It’s not easy

His only hope is that he stays quiet and doesn’t socialize too much. In there you can make great connections or terrible connections
Yeah I was more speaking on local jails vs prison . Not even my experience but from family & friends. (might just be our county jail is terrible) I love my freedom too much to be messing with all that.

I try not to make excuses for people and I’m all about accountability but when I lost my mother I felt lost for 4-5 years. Focusing on my business is the only thing that kept me somewhat sane. Tbh I’ve still never fully recovered.

So I understand this.

Btw every time I see this thread bumped I get nervous.
I feel the same way.

As bad as it's gotten for him, I fear the worst is yet to come.

Advertisement
I took my kids to CanesFest or whatever it was called at Hardrock years ago. Mark Walton was close to us and he was about to come over to let me get a pic with my kids. When he started to sort of lean in towards us, he got mobbed by a bunch of people. It looked like we wouldn't get our pic. He looked at me, over the mob, giving me sort of a look that said "hey, sorry about that, gimmie a second and I'll be right back." After the 10 or so pics he took with the mob, he came back and took a pic with my kids. Went out of his way, and basically "honored" his look/promise.

I thought then that this kid is very mature. He went out of his way to make sure my kids weren't disappointed. This must have been before his mom died. He seemed together, mature and happy. I left that occasion thinking he was a good kid.

I tried to get pics with some of the big nasties on the DL. Granted they were exhausted, but much less nice, pretty much making us feel like we were bothering them. Which I'm sure we were, but that's what that event is for.

Anyway, sad about Mark. He made a good impression on me. I hope he gets it together. I'll be praying for him.
Now you know that you can't judge a man's character on weather or not he'll take a picture with your kids.

His 589 days in local jail was probably an eternity compared to the 2 1/2 years left in prison. Hard part is over. Get help. Come out with a plan! Godspeed.
Unfortunately, this is very unlikely to be his experience. With that charge he will probably go to a Florida Dept of Corrections Max Security Prison. There are very few places in this country that are worse places to be, if any at all.

Advertisement
I feel the same way.

As bad as it's gotten for him, I fear the worst is yet to come.
Sadly, the prison system is a turnstile. They claim the ultimate goal is rehabilitation, but the issue has always been the inability of a convicted felon to find a good paying job and assimilate back into society. The ones who do make it are usually backed by a strong foundation of support from family/friends when they finally get released. Also, it helps to have that one person who believes in them and is willing to give them a second chance. When you have suspected mental issues, such as we suspect with Mark, it only compounds the problem.

Advertisement
Kellen raped an old woman thee's no redemption on that. Mark W's situation warrants the chance to redeem himself.
If Walton wasn’t a Cane, people would be trashing him on this board. Have fun in prison Mark. Robbing someone with a gun warrants the chance of redemption?

Oh wait. Didnt he get arrested for punching a pregnant woman? Then there’s the time he went nuts at Pizza Hut and attacked his cousin. CanesFam Bro!

Last edited:
If Walton wasn’t a Cane, people would be trashing him on this board. Have fun in prison Mark. Robbing someone with a gun warrants the chance of redemption.

Oh wait. Didnt he get arrested for punching a pregnant woman? Then there’s the time he went nuts at Pizza Hut and attacked his cousin. CanesFam Bro!
I mean if you want to have that discussion I'm prepared to educate you lol. But let's save that and just make sure that you understand what you're actually implying is that human beings convicted of violent offenses should be permanently locked out of normal society and never again have basic things like a paying job.

I mean if you want to have that discussion I'm prepared to educate you lol. But let's save that and just make sure that you understand what you're actually implying is that human beings convicted of violent offenses should be permanently locked out of normal society and never again have basic things like a paying job.
You should hire him then. And when you **** him off and he beats your ***, dont come crying to me.

You should hire him then. And when you **** him off and he beats your ***, dont come crying to me.
I'm not an employer. And getting your *** beat for ****ing someone off is something that can happen on any given Saturday or Sunday in the Fall at Hard Rock.

Advertisement
Back