Another Mark Walton arrest video

Advertisement
This is so sad. Unbelievable. What happened to the young man? He's gonna end up doing some serious time if he keeps this up. And the cousin might as well sue him and the police department and get paid. Police should've arrested Mark back by the pizza hut window. Only reason they hesitated was that state of the world right now.

The one thing that did have me chuckling was Officer Desi Arnaz making the arrest 😂😂😂 You can't police with an accent like that! At least not in that neighborhood! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dude needs to transfer to Hialeah or Sweetwater PD stat!!

Dude has had problems since middle school, Football was his escape...when you take the football away.. its sad but not surprising. Hope he can escape those devils
Yeah this looks like years of unresolved truma built up over the years coming out. I hope he gets the help he needs i hope the canes family can help him don't let this be another dmx situation.

On a side note, I don't know how but Mark seems to still be in good shape. Maybe he should switch to MMA.

He’s a piece of ****. Look at everything he’s done? What did he punch a pregnant woman or something? Then he does this? Guys a jerk off clown. Turn in your orange and green Mark. We don’t want ya.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Breaks a man’s heart. I couldn’t watch it after he hit his cousin. 😔 The police handled themselves with grace and dignity. They literally let him go and he still couldn’t stop himself.

Advertisement
CTE is a chronic, untreatable and extremely serious brain disease that affects people in exactly the way Mark is behaving in this video, i.e. irrationally, aggressively, unpredictably.
This is why we should not criticize those Antifa freaks. Those irrational, aggressive, unpredictable weirdos are all suffering from CTE. It's as much of an epidemic as COVID is a pandemic.

Not sure if watching that made me more sad or mad but dude is certifiable. Geez

Advertisement
guy needs help

Kind of amazing he kept it together here as long as he did. Some credit to CMR and staff to that I guess.

Not sure if watching that made me more sad or mad but dude is certifiable. Geez
I know man, it was crazy to see the instant changes in attitude. He went from screaming to yelling at people to yes sir, no ma'am, thank you in a calm collected voice to instantly going off again. Just odd behavior. I am not getting in on the CTE etc. debate he might have just been drunk but to see those peaks and valleys in how the incident was going down was odd.

Advertisement
Back