Another Mark Walton arrest video

Advertisement
Does anyone have any idea what happened? How does this guy go from a hard working team leader type to that scene in a Pizza Hut? What was the trigger?

Admittedly I don't know much about him in terms of his personal life. Was he always the guy in this video and nobody noticed? This is beyond sad. It's downright depressing.
Man mark looks like he has that post career PTSD syndrome..football was probably one of the few ways to channel all this **** he had built up in him. It added structure. But outside of football he doesn’t know how to handle himself..****

Advertisement
Advertisement
So if he was working out with Kosi a few weeks back is he doing better? I only hope and pray that is the case.
Idk man, I don't do Twitter and I definitely don't follow anyone on social media otlutside of my own circle. I really hope people have tried reaching out to him, whether it be family, friends, former coaches or teammates. Dude will probably never get another shot in the League but at this point who cares, it's not too late to get help and turn his life around.

He was just trying to get his personal pan pizza from the Book It! reading program.
Lmao, I remember those days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember coming on here trying to defend him during a previous arrest.... boy am i the idiot.

I hope he seeks professional evaluation and counseling and take some accountability to be a better man for his daughter.

God bless him
Yeah, we remember that too. This place never disappoints.

“I’m about money” as he ****es himself while getting arrested for fighting at Pizza Hut.

What a culture.

"I need to find out what ******* Poppa John's this is! What Poppa Johns is this!"

Cops - "This is a Pizza Hut"

Man...this is a hard thing to watch. You keep hoping for a positive turn, but his story keeps getting sadder and sadder.

Advertisement
Back