Another late UM signee could come this week ?

Advertisement
OL Tyler Grimsley
Clay High School (Green Cove Springs, FL)
6'3/267

Wasn't really recruited heavily because he only weighed 238 as a Junior, and didn't have qualifying test scores. He got his scores after NSD, and his coach got in touch with Barrow...and the staff decided to offer.

He's a competitive weightlifter, and has bests of 405 on Bench, and 500 on Squats. Per his coach, he has "rare explosive quickness combined with man strength". UM taking him as a C until he puts on more size to move to G.

Hudl highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1149185/#highlights/52527403

Last edited:
Advertisement
From his hudl highlights he looks like a straight *** hole on the field and if he is only 260lbs then he is very strong for his weight. Looks like a very promising project.

He's white and a powerlifter. Bibla Jr. Woooooooooooooooooo! Haha, at least the kid looks super aggressive in his film. Looks like the kind of kid that might start a few fights in practice.

Advertisement
He's white and a powerlifter. Bibla Jr. Woooooooooooooooooo! Haha, at least the kid looks super aggressive in his film. Looks like the kind of kid that might start a few fights in practice.

We could use a handful of tough kids in this squad. Most of the kids are soft as charmin on the field.

Advertisement
kid looks technically sound, aggressive as anyone, plays nasty, tats, would not shock me if this kid ends up starting a couple years here.

Advertisement
HOLY Mother! this kids film is beast like. Competition? If his grades stopped people from looking… outfvckingstanding

kid looks technically sound, aggressive as anyone, plays nasty, tats, would not shock me if this kid ends up starting a couple years here.

Or gets arrested. I'll take either at this point. At least give us something to talk about. Yeah, Grimsley never saw the field but he did punch Kehoe that one time and threw two kids through a window at the Rat. Kid could never get his footwork down right though.

Advertisement
Back