Another home town dude says adios to Diaz and Enos.

Advertisement
Thanks. But I don't frequent the recruiting section of CIS. Simply for the reason kids BAIL on Miami left and right. In other words, I only get into recruiting once the kid has put his John Hancock on the line of commitment. hUh. Then Cane fan can hype the incoming kid up and dream of said kid being another... Fill-In-The-Blank star Hurricane. hUh.

In other words you only follow recruiting to keep track of the ones that dont come to Miami.
Is all about the negativity for you.

Thanks. But I don't frequent the recruiting section of CIS. Simply for the reason kids BAIL on Miami left and right. In other words, I only get into recruiting once the kid has put his John Hancock on the line of commitment. hUh. Then Cane fan can hype the incoming kid up and dream of said kid being another... Fill-In-The-Blank star Hurricane. hUh.
Your thread on a kid who decommitted really drives home this point.

Yikes. It seems this kid from Miami wants to play in the cold windy weather of CornSUCKER land. Go figure. Well, he was probably PROMISED a starting wide-out spot as a true freshmen. Good for him. Now he can enjoy playing for a LOSING team or may be a .500 team next season in small town Hayseed-ville. N

Nevertheless, I hope his parents have the CASH to buy him a TRUNK load of WINTER clothing and all that.o_O Because the kid is going to need them and what not.
Man you been talking this HERBIE CornSUCKER stuff for over a decade or so, way back on the Herald thread, even when the thread ain't got nothing to do with Nebraska! Whaddup with dat??!!

Advertisement
Yikes. It seems this kid from Miami wants to play in the cold windy weather of CornSUCKER land. Go figure. Well, he was probably PROMISED a starting wide-out spot as a true freshmen. Good for him. Now he can enjoy playing for a LOSING team or may be a .500 team next season in small town Hayseed-ville. N

Nevertheless, I hope his parents have the CASH to buy him a TRUNK load of WINTER clothing and all that.o_O Because the kid is going to need them and what not.

His new guard parents already got that covered when he opened up the dorm room, you that corn money is old money!

If I was from Liberty City I'd want to gtf outta here too. No offense to you personally @Liberty City El
None taken. I been got out once I graduated HS & went to college.

I didn't do all that **** studying & became a honors student because I wanted stay in the hood my whole life lol. Love where I'm from, but there's a big world out there & only a fool thinks living in the madness of the streets is something to aspire to.

Advertisement
And Fleming isn't actually from Liberty City, he's from South Miami, he started out his HS career at Gables, then transferred to Miami High, then Southridge, then MNW.

Well considering I live about 2 minutes from South Miami High, I guess the joke is on me. Gone are the days when kids went to school near their neighborhood. It's definitely part of the problem with kids down here since they become mercenaries at such a young age. I miss the days when some of the best kids from Broward went to STA, but the rest went to school at Dillard or Queerfield.

The original Stonehenge is just a pile of rocks that was recreated in modern times. Been there twice, was not impressed. The nearby Salisbury Cathedral is magnificent yet receives no fanfare.
If not impressed, why you go twice?

Advertisement
3 star recruit that has 2 pages of nothing. Let it go and find something worth posting

Advertisement
If you read Bruce Feldman's book, he explains that was a key component of recruiting for Howard and Jimmy. Not just getting great players, but great people with character. Prima donnas and the like they would pass right over.
And Butch said no "high maintenance" players.

Well considering I live about 2 minutes from South Miami High, I guess the joke is on me. Gone are the days when kids went to school near their neighborhood. It's definitely part of the problem with kids down here since they become mercenaries at such a young age. I miss the days when some of the best kids from Broward went to STA, but the rest went to school at Dillard or Queerfield.
Who wants to go be a Cobras????....And he Not from SM ... his pops is born n raised in Da Grove, momma from Da City.
He might have been a problem child anyway. I love him but it is what it is GO CANES

that junkyard of old cars, if placed on Barrett -Jackson or Mecum for auction, is worth a ton of money $$$$ in old iron. very nice pic....:applouse:
One with big fins in the background looks like my first car - old '59 Desoto. Thing was loaded way ahead of its time: power windows, seek n fine radio, rear A/C, six way power seat and five body trunk. Nothing work except the 383 engine but for a 16 year old that was all that mattered.

If not impressed, why you go twice?
Fair objection 😂. Once was part of a college trip while studying in England, the other time I was drug their by family. Beautiful English country setting, but stonehenge is not nearly as magnificient as the British tourism board would have you believe.

Advertisement
Back