Another home town dude says adios to Diaz and Enos.

mackjones

Sophomore
Yikes. It seems this kid from Miami wants to play in the cold windy weather of CornSUCKER land. Go figure. Well, he was probably PROMISED a starting wide-out spot as a true freshmen. Good for him. Now he can enjoy playing for a LOSING team or may be a .500 team next season in small town Hayseed-ville. N

Nevertheless, I hope his parents have the CASH to buy him a TRUNK load of WINTER clothing and all that.o_O Because the kid is going to need them and what not.

Advertisement

A kid by the surname of Fleming. He plays wide receiver and I'm guessing CORCH Scotty Jane Frost PROMISED him a starting position as a true freshmen. But that's alright because Miami has some decent receiver's returning next season. So I doubt if Diaz and Enos will miss him.

Mack: There are 21 pages on this topic in
Flemming de-commits
thread!

Thanks. But I don't frequent the recruiting section of CIS. Simply for the reason kids BAIL on Miami left and right. In other words, I only get into recruiting once the kid has put his John Hancock on the line of commitment. hUh. Then Cane fan can hype the incoming kid up and dream of said kid being another... Fill-In-The-Blank star Hurricane. hUh.

Advertisement
In other words, I want attention so I made my own thread.
If you say so, dude. I only checked out the kid because he visited Nebraska this past weekend. And I still maintain the kid was PROMISED a starting position at wide-out next season. And I'll let college football history PROVE me right! dUh.

Yikes. It seems this kid from Miami wants to play in the cold windy weather of CornSUCKER land. Go figure. Well, he was probably PROMISED a starting wide-out spot as a true freshmen. Good for him. Now he can enjoy playing for a LOSING team or may be a .500 team next season in small town Hayseed-ville. N

Nevertheless, I hope his parents have the CASH to buy him a TRUNK load of WINTER clothing and all that.o_O Because the kid is going to need them and what not.
You really really hate Nebraska and what not, huh

Advertisement
If you say so, dude. I only checked out the kid because he visited Nebraska this past weekend. And I still maintain the kid was PROMISED a starting position at wide-out next season. And I'll let college football history PROVE me right! dUh.
Well who would his competition be? Nobody with his skill set. I don't blame him. He might not even have gotten any burn if he stayed.

Fun things to do in Nebraska:

Carhenge

1574103461440.png

Advertisement
@Paranos says it’s the corn-feed Nebraska phatties in overalls with pitchforks, and what not, that did it. hUh? @mackjones knows better, dUh!

Advertisement
If you checked the other thread , it was said he had character issues and actually walked off the field a couple different plays because he was mad

If you checked the other thread , it was said he had character issues and actually walked off the field a couple different plays because he was mad
If you read Bruce Feldman's book, he explains that was a key component of recruiting for Howard and Jimmy. Not just getting great players, but great people with character. Prima donnas and the like they would pass right over.

Advertisement
Back