Another gator melt down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be funny except were having meltdowns of our own. I'll save my laughs for Wednesday depending on the end result.

Yea, I am not laughing at anyone right now...if they come down here and take S.Davis, Henderson, Edwards and Wilson at one of our biggest areas of need this year we will have no right to laugh despite their failings with the rest of their class.

he got cited for having weed and might tank his college chances... sounds like a great feel-good redemption story to me. why not take him if smith is an uncertainty/unlikely?

on the other hand, dude looks like he's 30 and just as likely to have a fake birth certificate on file somewhere.

We should grab this kid and fûck the Gayturds now and fûck them down the road by making inroads in Lakeland. They probably ****ed off the high school coach and his coaching buddies.

Advertisement
Yea, I am not laughing at anyone right now...if they come down here and take S.Davis, Henderson, Edwards and Wilson at one of our biggest areas of need this year we will have no right to laugh despite their failings with the rest of their class.

have you seen our CB class? lmao. three 4 star kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back