Another gator melt down

We should grab this kid and fûck the Gayturds now and fûck them down the road by making inroads in Lakeland. They probably ****ed off the high school coach and his coaching buddies.

Thought we should of done it with Telfort on purpose.

Advertisement
I'll say this about them, they have zero offense. Defense saved them a few times in 16, won't be the case in 17. They will lose 5-6 games easily.

The sad thing is people are actually upset over a kid that didn't have enorf common sense to recognize that Ohio is not Lakeland Florida. He shouldn't get any scholarship from a major college until he faces that marijuana charge.

The sad thing is people are actually upset over a kid that didn't have enorf common sense to recognize that Ohio is not Lakeland Florida. He shouldn't get any scholarship from a major college until he faces that marijuana charge.

Fsu lock lol

Advertisement
I'll say this about them, they have zero offense. Defense saved them a few times in 16, won't be the case in 17. They will lose 5-6 games easily.

We said that **** the last two years. Bottom line those ****ers find a way to win. If we steal a couple from their malnutrished teeth then we are heading in the right direction.

Fûck that...Weed Is good for the spirit. He's a take right now.

Advertisement

trre.gif

Advertisement
Not sure who "we" is, but I didn't. I knew the D they had the last two-three years with what Psycho recruited as their HC. New HC is not even close to the talent and depth they had the last couple of years and now that talent on D is gone...just wait:Michigan and FSU are losses next season. No way they go 8-0 in SEC play. They easily lose 5 games...perhaps 6.

We said that **** the last two years. Bottom line those ****ers find a way to win. If we steal a couple from their malnutrished teeth then we are heading in the right direction.

We should grab this kid and fûck the Gayturds now and fûck them down the road by making inroads in Lakeland. They probably ****ed off the high school coach and his coaching buddies.

Yea.. I'd take em to but we have St. Richt and not butch davis.. Butch would of said "yeeet" and snag this dude.. Wouldnt let weed take away his chance at gaining a highly rated talent.

Advertisement
yeah lets laugh at the teams who is taking Edwards & Henderson off of us!

No one cares about them. Jesus, get over it. They're luxuries not must haves.

Have you seen the depth in our secondary. The idea is to stack chips.

I see Bandy, DJ, and Dean joining Malek Young and Redwine to form the top 5 in the rotation. I see Mayes and Jackson as emergency backups and Redwine transitioning to FS if the rookies flash. In 2018, i see Mayes and Jackson transferring out, and Ivey, Blades, and Jobe joining the CB rotation.

In others words, a perfect depth chart, without either one of those two.

Advertisement
Back