Another gator melt down

yeah lets laugh at the teams who is taking Edwards & Henderson off of us!

No one cares about them. Jesus, get over it. They're luxuries not must haves.

so is every talented player we have a chance to get a "luxuries"? What are we? Duke?! U understand we need CBs right? you seem to want more Mayes and Henley and Michael Jackson type players wasting scholly on the team don't you? I can understand saying McFarland is a luxury because he a RB.. you can find RB anywhere really.. but CB?! our Off season needs were WR, OL, and CB.. both are good and Henderson IS a must have.. OML.. bruh you seem like the type of guy to act like losing talented players ain't nothing then come season time and we lose to FSU AGAIN.. be the first one to complain about the staff not getting enough talent to beat FSU or win 10 games..

Advertisement
yeah lets laugh at the teams who is taking Edwards & Henderson off of us!

No one cares about them. Jesus, get over it. They're luxuries not must haves.

so is every talented player we have a chance to get a "luxuries"? What are we? Duke?! U understand we need CBs right? you seem to want more Mayes and Henley and Michael Jackson type players wasting scholly on the team don't you? I can understand saying McFarland is a luxury because he a RB.. you can find RB anywhere really.. but CB?! our Off season needs were WR, OL, and CB.. both are good and Henderson IS a must have.. OML.. bruh you seem like the type of guy to act like losing talented players ain't nothing then come season time and we lose to FSU AGAIN.. be the first one to complain that we aren't getting enough talent to beat FSU or win 10 games..

I see Bandy, DJ, and Dean joining Malek Young and Redwine to form the top 5 in the rotation. I see Mayes and Jackson as emergency backups and Redwine transitioning to FS if the rookies flash. In 2018, i see Mayes and Jackson transferring out, and Ivey, Blades, and Jobe joining the CB rotation.

In others words, a perfect depth chart, without either one of those two.

Advertisement
Back