Another EE....

Excited about Jermaine's EE. Looks like we will be incredibly versitle at the TE position next year and the year after. But speaking of a small class, all these recent JUCO offers/commit/interests we're throwing out there its making me nervous that they dont like where theyre at with Bostwick and Bryant. With a limited class like this one we need to capitalize on talent, im aware of the immediate need on the DL but imo, itd be nicer to land these younger prospects. They show way more promise. I guess Golden and the staff knows what theyre doing but cot ****.

Advertisement
153.gif

Dobard....starts class next week

The best thing about Dobard coming early is that he gets a head-start on conditioning.

The best thing about Dobard coming early is that he gets a head-start on conditioning.

Yup but he really looks like he has put in work since he was last here, doesn't he?

He looks like he has trimmed down and bulked up a bit already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is per alex gall via canesport. here's the quote:

* Standish Dobard - "He was at the summer camp when I visited, so I'd already met him," Gall said. "He's awesome. Standish is a great dude. He's coming back up on Tuesday to enroll. He had enough credits where he could graduate. He came on the visit, finalized things and will fly back (home) today, drive back Tuesday."

this is per alex gall via canesport. here's the quote:

* Standish Dobard - "He was at the summer camp when I visited, so I'd already met him," Gall said. "He's awesome. Standish is a great dude. He's coming back up on Tuesday to enroll. He had enough credits where he could graduate. He came on the visit, finalized things and will fly back (home) today, drive back Tuesday."

Kid spent a weekend in the Gables and never wants to leave, I'll reserve judgements on his future promise 'til he gets on the field but the last guy that came in this dedicated to the []_[] was DUKE. He may not be ACC ROY but, he might get on the field and make some plays this season if he puts in the work.

Really hope this dude succeeds, he has a lot of love for this university

COMMITTED TO MIAMI‏@KillAStan_

It Was Hard Leavin My Fam In Tears.. But I Gotta Make This Money.. WADDUP 305!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

It Was Hard Leavin My Fam In Tears.. But I Gotta Make This Money.. WADDUP 305!!!!!!!!

Work hard first, fella, and the NFL will see you. I won't knock his thoughts, though--- if that's what he wants then he came to the right place.

Seriously. This dude has repped this school harder than most local kids who grew up rooting for Miami.

Advertisement
First of all, this name Standish might be one of my all time favs. The dude bleeds orange and green more than some of the SoFla "Dream Schoolers"! Welcome to the U my man! Get busy!!

The Sentinel is reporting that only 2 players made it on campus as EE's (Odogwu and Figueroa). Any further word on Sandland and Dobard?

My guess is things are being firmed up with Standish since we know he's in town (Twitter).

What's the deal with Sandland??

Love Mr. Stantastic! This dude is all Cane, and really hope he is rewarded with a great career. Haven't seen too many recruits rep UM as hard as he did, and I'm grateful to him for that.

Advertisement
Back