Another DT offered

I'm sorry but I still laughed at that sh#t. Especially after that puke face ripped Morris's helmet off last year by the facemask I got no love. They played dirty all game & Micanor just got caught returning the favor.

Advertisement
ineresting turn of events. Looks like he was fully qualified out of HS, wanted to go to Miami and was salty after not getting an offer. After year 1 of JC, he was still salty. Now? cane!

ineresting turn of events. Looks like he was fully qualified out of HS, wanted to go to Miami and was salty after not getting an offer. After year 1 of JC, he was still salty. Now? cane!

Thank U for the 3rd Heurtelou bump.

Thank U for the 3rd Heurtelou bump.

img8217.gif

Kid is salty:

“I’m here because I never got recruited how I wanted to,” Heurtelou said. “I had no offers in high school so I ended up in prep school (Trinity-Pawling School). I was there in the class of 2012 and I didn’t get any offers either coming out. I contacted some junior colleges and I ended up here because the coach actually responded."

“It feels great getting offers now, I’ve been waiting for a long time,” Heurtelou said. “I never got an offer before in my life, everyone kept telling me I was going to end up playing Division II ball. It turned into a reality when I got my first offer on March 27th.”

“It’s still early but right now, Missouri is number one, Kansas State is number two, and Miami is number three,” Heurtelou said. “I haven’t visited any of these schools and I might end up waiting until the season starts. I want to take official visits for games so I can see the campus atmosphere with the fans and the players.”

“My coach told me Miami was going to offer and then it happened about two weeks ago,” Heurtelou said. “He had me give them a call and they had a full scholarship waiting. I was a little surprised but it was still cool. One part of me was happy and the other part didn’t know what to think. Where were they two years ago when I really wanted to go to Miami?”

“I know their past history and the current coaching staff has been in place about two years,” Heurtelou said. “Coach Franklin told me it’s a private school with about ten thousand kids. They have small classrooms and they’ll give you a great education. He told me a little about the campus and I need to see that for myself."

“I like being the aggressor who hits you in the mouth first rather than watching and reacting,” Heurtelou said. “I try to emulate Ndamukong Suh because he’s the best at that. I know he has a reputation for being dirty but outside of that, I look at him more for his playing style.”

Prepare to be disapointed kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back