Another coaching blooper reel

lol...I broke down as bunch of games in 2011 and some in 2012 and you saw some of the same things. I tried to tell people but golden was already crowned lol.
Have you achieved the credit yet that you so richly deserve for being one of the first guys to call it? I'm pulling hard for you, dear friend.

Did you call it during the Maryland game, or did it take you a couple more games? Some guys knew it after the first play against Maryland.

The Maryland game was a huge eye opener and I called out many coaching flaws but you still wanna give someone the chance to get better or you wanna give to the coach a chance period. Plus you had the suspensions so I figured I would see some different things when the other players came back. After watching a few more games I knew that the suspensions played a very small role, if any, vs the loss to Maryland. Maryland had some bad players who were abused vs other teams and Miami certainly had the personnel to take advantage of these mismatches

The Virginia game is when I knew Miami would never win anything with these coaches and felt Miami had lost 3 games at that point due strictly to coaching. The Maryland game being one of them along with k-state.

I don't think you can make a honest assessment of a coach after one dam game..... in golden case.. a few games here and then watching some games at temple is all I needed to see.

Advertisement
lol...I broke down as bunch of games in 2011 and some in 2012 and you saw some of the same things. I tried to tell people but golden was already crowned lol.
Have you achieved the credit yet that you so richly deserve for being one of the first guys to call it? I'm pulling hard for you, dear friend.

Did you call it during the Maryland game, or did it take you a couple more games? Some guys knew it after the first play against Maryland.

I have to defend Randy on this one Chise. He is a much better DC than Folden or NoD could ever be and I would take him back as such; hopefully under Butch. He's just not HC material.

Once again you're lost. He wasn't talking about Shannon for one and two, Shannon was a better hc than golden sorry *** and Shannon had numerous flaws as a coach. He was basically garbage. Things is, if Shannon was coaching Miami as sorry as the coastal has been he at least would have came close to winning it. Shannon played and performed better against better teams with better players.

he'll Shannons win vs 8-5 Oklahoma is better than any win golden has managed in his entire garbage career.

I have to defend Randy on this one Chise. He is a much better DC than Folden or NoD could ever be and I would take him back as such; hopefully under Butch. He's just not HC material.

Once again you're lost. He wasn't talking about Shannon for one and two, Shannon was a better hc than golden sorry *** and Shannon had numerous flaws as a coach. He was basically garbage. Things is, if Shannon was coaching Miami as sorry as the coastal has been he at least would have came close to winning it. Shannon played and performed better against better teams with better players.

he'll Shannons win vs 8-5 Oklahoma is better than any win golden has managed in his entire garbage career.

Actually you are so lost, you couldn't understand I was referring to you.

The Maryland game was a huge eye opener and I called out many coaching flaws but you still wanna give someone the chance to get better or you wanna give to the coach a chance period. Plus you had the suspensions so I figured I would see some different things when the other players came back. After watching a few more games I knew that the suspensions played a very small role, if any, vs the loss to Maryland. Maryland had some bad players who were abused vs other teams and Miami certainly had the personnel to take advantage of these mismatches

The Virginia game is when I knew Miami would never win anything with these coaches and felt Miami had lost 3 games at that point due strictly to coaching. The Maryland game being one of them along with k-state.

I don't think you can make a honest assessment of a coach after one dam game..... in golden case.. a few games here and then watching some games at temple is all I needed to see.

K-State was gonna beat our *** that year regardless.

In 2011? Lmao. Ok. Miami lost by 4 and it was largely due to coaching short comings.

Advertisement

In 2011? Lmao. Ok. Miami lost by 4 and it was largely due to coaching short comings.

My bad. Thought you were talking about the 2012 house of horrors game.

No doubt we haven't out coached a Power 5 team since Gorlden got here. All our wins were on sheer talent alone.

What? He was talkin to me boss. Lmao

What? He was talkin to me boss. Lmao

Exactly, Randy. Get it now? It went so far over your head and for so long, its not funny anymore.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back