Anonymous Coaches Talk Miami

Garbage time or not, he showed out and it's more than the others have shown. We all know Perry's up and downs and Jarren has only played very sparingly against Savannah State, who is probably worse than some high schools.
showed out? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Advertisement
Bruh like i told you earlier. Perry balled out vs fiu. Fiu is better than all those teams martell got those garbage time number against. None of these qbs have done anything.

Martell is a athletic dude but its clear from his time at osu and here so far that he has a lot of work to do as a passer. All this fan boy shît for him is ridiculous because its based on nothing but hs.
We'll find out soon enough!

Then you have nothing to go on tranny.

This from the guy using one drive as the sample size and applying it broadly....idiot

SAND
Epic loser talk after being schooled that it WAS the 1st team D and Tate is the only one that looked good against them. Then it's move the goalposts, then it's oh, only one drive doesn't count! Then it's name calling. LOL did you get your feelings hurt snowflake?

Advertisement
Epic loser talk after being schooled that it WAS the 1st team D and Tate is the only one that looked good against them. Then it's move the goalposts, then it's oh, only one drive doesn't count! Then it's name calling. LOL did you get your feelings hurt snowflake?

You're the only loser here Fluffer. You want to suck his **** so bad that you've taken one drive in the spring and made him into Bernie Kosar and one game against a scrub a$$ team and have made them into the 95 Nebraska.

Chet the **** Up Child

Garbage time or not, he showed out and it's more than the others have shown. We all know Perry's up and downs and Jarren has only played very sparingly against Savannah State, who is probably worse than some high schools.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This MFer is retarded.

Bruh like i told you earlier. Perry balled out vs fiu. Fiu is better than all those teams martell got those garbage time number against. None of these qbs have done anything.

Martell is a athletic dude but its clear from his time at osu and here so far that he has a lot of work to do as a passer. All this fan boy shît for him is ridiculous because its based on nothing but hs.
agree, when i heard the practice stuff from close people about he cant throw i was like no wonder OSU let him walk. They rarely let elite kids walk at qb unless there are problems with on field performance. We all know they would put a murderer at QB if it wins them games, and they didnt fight for this kid.

You're the only loser here Fluffer. You want to suck his **** so bad that you've taken one drive in the spring and made him into Bernie Kosar and one game against a scrub a$$ team and have made them into the 95 Nebraska.

Chet the **** Up Child
No, as I said, it's all we have to go on. That goes for all the QBs. You really are retarded

Advertisement
Tate is not going to let you **** him man...he likes girls.
The only ***** here is you, I don't play that *** stuff bruh but if it makes you feel better about yourself, it's ok. You don't have to be scared anymore to come out of the closet. Transference on to others isn't required in today's society, I wish you well in your new life!

agree, when i heard the practice stuff from close people about he cant throw i was like no wonder OSU let him walk. They rarely let elite kids walk at qb unless there are problems with on field performance. We all know they would put a murderer at QB if it wins them games, and they didnt fight for this kid.
Uga let fields walk without a fight, isn’t he “elite”

Advertisement

Advertisement
At the end of the day, I just want the guy that gives us the best chance to win. Shoutout mark richt.

They didn't let him walk. They wanted him to stay. Osu told martell to leave.
First off, if they wanted him there, he'd still be there. Second, Brooklyn already said they let him go because they didn't think he had it upstairs.

Advertisement
Back