Anonymous Coaches Talk Miami

Advertisement
Dude Tate can effectively run an offense without it being a triple option. LMAO

As you already know, I haven’t declared for a favorite QB. I’m honestly good with any of the three. And I don’t even know who’s going to win or have any kind of an inkling.

Obviously you’re a Tate guy. Which is OK - I don’t have a problem with it. But hopefully, if somebody else gets named the starter, you’re not one of these Tate or die type of guys. It’s all about the team.

Advertisement
As you already know, I haven’t declared for a favorite QB. I’m honestly good with any of the three. And I don’t even know who’s going to win or have any kind of an inkling.

Obviously you’re a Tate guy. Which is OK - I don’t have a problem with it. But hopefully, if somebody else gets named the starter, you’re not one of these Tate or die type of guys. It’s all about the team.
Completely agree. I'm 100% a Miami Hurricane and want all players to succeed. It's just my opinion that Tate brings a skillset that we desperately need and honestly, I don't think we've ever had a QB with his skills. Just excited to have him, along with other QBs that are also very talented in their own way and that we finally have a QBC/OC to utilize them!

Lol. You’re 100% right... but we keep walking into that same wall based on some hope. Without hope, I’d be miserable. I think if Richt was still the coach and no changes were made that there would be a lot less optimism. Undefeated is a stretch on a new coach but we do have previously under-utilized offensive talent, returning players on a solid defense and a favorable schedule.
Exactly. Fan-hood is based solely on hope. That's what make every game special, hoping your team wins the game. In the world of sports, where nothing is absolute, hope is the other alternative. Reality does not go well with fan-hood. The "reality" is, in every game that is played in college football, there are only 2 possible outcomes...Win or Lose! That's reality. Regardless of how good or bad a team may be, the reality of the matter is, a team only has a 50% chance of winning any given game, because of the certainty of only two outcomes, Win (50%) or Lose (50%).

Hope is what makes the game exciting. Hope is what causes moments like "The Miracle on Ice" to happen, or any other "upset" for that matter. Hope and fan-hood go together like a a BBC and a wet-p'ussy. Some things are just meant to be together!

Completely agree. I'm 100% a Miami Hurricane and want all players to succeed. It's just my opinion that Tate brings a skillset that we desperately need and honestly, I don't think we've ever had a QB with his skills. Just excited to have him, along with other QBs that are also very talented in their own way and that we finally have a QBC/OC to utilize them!

I agree he has a unique skill set, I’m just not sold on his arm skills yet. I think everything will be settled a couple or three weeks into summer practice - will know by then.

LOL the best measuring stick would be against the 1st team D (which is elite) but we are idiots about football. You're right!

I don't care what these guys do in a controlled environment like practices and scrimmages, I want to see them perform with live bullets and quality competition. Miami has had far too many practice champions recently. Tate will probably get a ton of yards on the ground because he doesn't throw real well. If he wants to stay in competition he will need to find ways to make an impact with his feet and quick passes within the 3-15 yard range that gets his guys in space. Most of the route tree will have to be amended to accommodate that part of his game. He obviously could get away with it in HS, but he is looking at a different beast at this level.

Advertisement
The one advantage Martell has that skyrockets over his competition is Pocket presence and with our O-line we have to have a QB that can make a play in/out the pocket.

I’m here for the competition tho. May the best man win!!

So far it doesn't look that way. This aint hs.

Martell was 23-28 (82%) last season
Kosi was 97-191 (50.1%)
Jarren has thrown 3 college passes (33.3%)

I don't know how you can write Martell off when the other 2 haven't done anything yet at the college level.

Aug 24th is going to be a road game against an SEC opponent on national TV, give me the QB that the situation won't be too big for him.

LOL the best measuring stick would be against the 1st team D (which is elite) but we are idiots about football. You're right!

For one drive?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re doing the most & that’s saying a lot considering you are a diabolical idiot.

Go the **** away

I don't care what these guys do in a controlled environment like practices and scrimmages, I want to see them perform with live bullets and quality competition. Miami has had far too many practice champions recently. Tate will probably get a ton of yards on the ground because he doesn't throw real well. If he wants to stay in competition he will need to find ways to make an impact with his feet and quick passes within the 3-15 yard range that gets his guys in space. Most of the route tree will have to be amended to accommodate that part of his game. He obviously could get away with it in HS, but he is looking at a different beast at this level.
Lol, he's plenty capable of throwing over 15 yards.

Advertisement
For one drive?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re doing the most & that’s saying a lot considering you are a diabolical idiot.

Go the **** away
EAD that's all the sample size we have moron. The iq level of a lot of porsters in this site is mind blowing.

So far it doesn't look that way. This aint hs.
Tate can get away at this level with his feet against our trash sched, against good elite teams that wont work and his arm IMO will struggle against any team on the sched. We will see how Enos incorporates him into a scheme that fits him if he wins the job its going to be interesting.

Martell was 23-28 (82%) last season
Kosi was 97-191 (50.1%)
Jarren has thrown 3 college passes (33.3%)

I don't know how you can write Martell off when the other 2 haven't done anything yet at the college level.

Aug 24th is going to be a road game against an SEC opponent on national TV, give me the QB that the situation won't be too big for him.
None of them have done anything. I dont care about martell stats in garbage time.

Advertisement
None of them have done anything. I dont care about martell stats in garbage time.
Garbage time or not, he showed out and it's more than the others have shown. We all know Perry's up and downs and Jarren has only played very sparingly against Savannah State, who is probably worse than some high schools.

Garbage time or not, he showed out and it's more than the others have shown. We all know Perry's up and downs and Jarren has only played very sparingly against Savannah State, who is probably worse than some high schools.
Bruh like i told you earlier. Perry balled out vs fiu. Fiu is better than all those teams martell got those garbage time number against. None of these qbs have done anything.

Martell is a athletic dude but its clear from his time at osu and here so far that he has a lot of work to do as a passer. All this fan boy shît for him is ridiculous because its based on nothing but hs.

Advertisement
Back