Announced lingard cleared for contact today and available for uf if needed per shodell

Krazy has some crazy statements. Bethel won’t be starting. Patchan won’t be starting. Lingard will be the number 1 back. Injury or not, he’s not unseating dj or cam, not this year year.

Well Krazy **** is the cis equilivent of the guy thats constantly walking down the sidewalk in your town , saying retarded stuff , talking to himself , waving his arms around and drawing attention to himself. Everybody ignores him because he obviously has a drug /mental problem.

Pretty much the village idiot

Advertisement
Do you guys realize his injury was exactly 10 months ago and it was supposedly not an acl tear. Nobody knows for sure because his injury was kept top secret like it was a nuclear test by the Pentagon. Therefore, if he was already cleared by the doctors dor contact last week and he been practicing all spring with team wo contact, then after he goes thru a few practices with contact he will be ready for game action. It's really that simple. He is behind DJ and cam already, so there is no need to ease him in, since he will not get anymore than 5 touches a game anyways.

When Lorenzo is 100 percent cutting he will get 5 plays in one drive. What a silly comment to say he will only get 5 touches a game. Lorenzo is on another level and if they give him a few more weeks we will see a running back in the style of Otis Anderson and the greatness uncomparable he will be the best back ever at Miami. And BTW he says in the interview he needs a few more weeks.

Last edited:
When Lorenzo is 100 percent cutting he will get 5 plays in one drive. What a silly comment to say he will only get 5 touches a game. Lorenzo is on another level and if they give him a few more weeks we will see a running back in the style of Otis Anderson and the greatness uncomparable he will be the best back ever at Miami.
I think He’s referring to 5 touches early on since he’s just coming back

When Lorenzo is 100 percent cutting he will get 5 plays in one drive. What a silly comment to say he will only get 5 touches a game. Lorenzo is on another level and if they give him a few more weeks we will see a running back in the style of Otis Anderson and the greatness uncomparable he will be the best back ever at Miami.
I meant at the beginning of the season. Even if he 100 percent right now do you really see he is getting a lot of carrie's over DJ and cam. I mean you cant be that stupid, it's not possible.

Advertisement
I meant at the beginning of the season. Even if he 100 percent right now do you really see he is getting a lot of carrie's over DJ and cam. I mean you cant be that stupid, it's not possible.

I'm stupid enough to know that you did not say once he gets going you meant that on average. No sorry your comment was stupid. Cam and DJ will still get plenty of Carries but like I said lorenzo is on another level and Cam is actually close in his bursts off the ball.

If Cam and Burns are healthy dont see Lingard gettin carries. not just risking injury, gotta worry about ball security puttin a guy that hasn't had contact out there.

Can’t fumble if they can’t catch you lol

I saw the article on 247 he actually said the knee brace was hindering from getting to full stride and top speed. Once the brace is off he said he can test out the knee and believes he will be able to run at full speed fine and cut.
Don’t let facts get in the way of a poster’s own dumb misinterpretation of those facts.

Advertisement
Strongly disagree. Go 11-1 and beat Clemson and we will be in the playoff.

I've never understood the logic of accepting a lose and then predicting no other lose. It reminds me of the Al Golden mentality. From years of being a fan I feel when we lose it gets contagious. "Never Stop, Never Settle" ~ Hennessy

Krazy has some crazy statements. Bethel won’t be starting. Patchan won’t be starting. Lingard will be the number 1 back. Injury or not, he’s not unseating dj or cam, not this year year.

Nesta got injured Bethel is starting... Bethel has stepped up which is good to hear.

Trevon Hill will have Patchan coming off the bench in no time.

The only reason why Cam is the #2 RB is bc Lorenzo lingard got injured, he’s going for that top spot this season.

Advertisement
Well Krazy **** is the cis equilivent of the guy thats constantly walking down the sidewalk in your town , saying retarded stuff , talking to himself , waving his arms around and drawing attention to himself. Everybody ignores him because he obviously has a drug /mental problem.

Pretty much the village idiot

I’m always right though that’s the difference

Bro bethel is/was starting regardless of Nesta’s injury. You aren’t this stupid. We’ll see on patchan. I’m pretty sure he’ll “start” all year.

Hill has been playing behind Garvin. Rousseau has been playing behind Patchan.

IMO Baker better be putting both Hill and Garvin opposite each other on 3rd & long/2 minute drills.

I know Patchan had a good off season, is a guy everyone roots for, is a legacy, does all the rights things, etc. The fact is he’s still a redshirt senior DE with one sack in his career. Anyone believing he is going to all of sudden be a 10 sack guy has been spending to much time in Canesville. Patchan’s tape pass rushing matches his one sack production. It’s atrocious. Maybe he was hurt and blah blah blah. Bottom line this kid has as much to prove as anyone. He’s going to have to step up his game immensely to keep Hill and Rousseau on the bench.

Advertisement

IMO Baker better be putting both Hill and Garvin opposite each other on 3rd & long/2 minute drills.

I know Patchan had a good off season, is a guy everyone roots for, is a legacy, does all the rights things, etc. The fact is he’s still a redshirt senior DE with one sack in his career. Anyone believing he is going to all of sudden be a 10 sack guy has been spending to much time in Canesville. Patchan’s tape pass rushing matches his one sack production. It’s atrocious. Maybe he was hurt and blah blah blah. Bottom line this kid has as much to prove as anyone. He’s going to have to step up his game immensely to keep Hill and Rousseau on the bench.

All I remember was when he was healthy for that FSU game... oooweee

I'd love to see what he's got with a full season of significant playing time and health

Exactly my thoughts as well

All I remember was when he was healthy for that FSU game... oooweee

I'd love to see what he's got with a full season of significant playing time and health

Funny you bring this up. People keep mentioning last years FSU game. So I went and watched every snap he played. He was solid against the run. He was awful rushing the passer. Multiple plays he fell down trying to speed rush the edge. One of times he fell down he was untouched. That play was a 3rd and long that they converted.

Needs to utilized against Florida. Even if it’s only 2-3 times. He’s too big of a playmaker and this game is too big for us. A screen to Lingard? It’s a wrap he’s gone.

Advertisement
Back