ANGEL >> LARKIN

Larkin laid down and quit in the Tourney, more worried about going pro than the embarrassment of choking and puking in the S16.

I would bet Angel won't tap out in the tourney.

Advertisement
Larkin laid down and quit in the Tourney, more worried about going pro than the embarrassment of choking and puking in the S16.

I would bet Angel won't tap out in the tourney.
Yeah, because he had a choice to get sick the night before. Shane was increDoble and I really hope you don't think he purposely quit

"get sick"? What kind of Marxist ***gotry is "But...but...I was sick!"

Surprised he didn't use the Golden "Night game!" excuse.

Advertisement
Watching this team play is so ******* frustrating at times. This same team whopped duke.

The blueprint to beat this team is simple. Shut down angel and play small. When teams go small against us we suck.

Advertisement
angel needed to be benched much earlier tm, kept turning the ball over and couldn't make a shot.

We have 2 other viable options at PG in Newton and Lecompte. No reason to leave him in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Angel is streaky and I think he is easily frustrated and freaks himself out, you know when the rim gets to small for him? Needs to pass more, mix it up. Shane always mixed it up and led the team he made everyone better. Coach L seems frustrated with him. We lose to the Heels - it's pretty much over unless we win the ACC tourney. Last year we got better as the year went on - not so much this year. Need to get more minutes for next year's players and enjoy the NIT.

Advertisement
Back