ANGEL >> LARKIN

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe Angel has the potential to become every bit as good as Larkin, but I think at this point Larkin has the edge. Both are great players, but Larkin was more consistent imo

Larkin was a much better shooter. I like Angel a lot, but Lecomte is the kid who has really picked up his game. This team will get very interesting when Uceda is in the line up.

Advertisement
Larkin was a much better shooter. I like Angel a lot, but Lecomte is the kid who has really picked up his game. This team will get very interesting when Uceda is in the line up.

Kid is the real deal. His height is his only drawback...

As far as the Larkin vs. Angel debate, this is my first year seeing Angel play since I never looked at Kansas State games when he was there.

Both are good floor generals. Larkin is the better shooter while Angel has more Miami swag. Angel has Dennis Clemente-style confidence with no character issues.

Advertisement
They have similar qualities but Shane was much more efficient and polished. Shane is/was better, and I know it's a message board but I don't get the point of this debate.

I think Angel may be more talented but he plays too much 1 on 1 ball. He needs to learn when to and when not to. It's obvious he has a little McClinton in him where he always hits those shots in the clutch. But throughout the game, he takes some bad shots and dribbles the ball too much. Hopefully he can work on this over these two years and have a better understanding of when to try and take over.

Shane way better.... Angel the better street ball player larkin the better point guard and basketball player

Larkin can do everything Angel is doing but decided to run the offense instead

Advertisement
larkin never went 1 for 15 from the field

angel is mr. clutch but his late game decision making is just frustrating

Larkin was light years a better court general. He was cool and composed and took command with great floor awareness. Love Angel, but he is a freelancing street baller far too often. He's out of control on too many possessions.

Both very nice players. To Larkin's credit, he made everyone around him better. Angel hasn't shown that - yet.

Advertisement
Back