2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know anything, just pure speculation lol. And he’s at the west we have 3 guys who he played with on our team one at WR and another at TE. Gotta think he knows more about our offense than most of the other recruits

LOL, I guess he’s ignorant on the type of offense that Sling Blade runs.

Your post makes no sense.

Advertisement
Not as much for every player. Every school has a different budget for every player.
So if school X think s a player is worth 100k, and school Y thinks the same player is worth 50k, guess where the player is going. School Y may even have the money to match school X but may not have assigned the same value to the player.
I get that but people wanna act like local kids committing else where cause of money and attention when thats 2 of our recruiting strategies lol mario is a hard recruiter and we have a great nil business.

Maybe we are recruiting other WRs harder but that wouldn’t make sense to me, because jean is a top one at our pipeline school lol. I just think its more to it

I don’t know anything, just pure speculation lol. And he’s at the west we have 3 guys who he played with on our team one at WR and another at TE. Gotta think he knows more about our offense than most of the other recruits

I don't buy this, haha!

But I understand why you can't spill it.

Advertisement
Only an 89 rating lol
I think he’s underrated. He’ll get a bump after his season probably. This is one I hate to lose to UF but for some reason I feel like this isn’t over. Jean from interviews I read is a very impressionable kid. The last visit is always his favorite or at least that what he says. Might be the same situation when he committed to us right after a EPD.

Advertisement
He has to come home eventually. That boy lives in Miami Dade County not in Gainesville I bet this kid is still on campus often going forward.

As I stated in the Gator Tears thread not too long ago, the Gators class isn't bad at all.

Y'all clowning the boy Napier, but he's a good coach and they have a decent staff.

I want them at full strength for the next match up, so when we smash them they don't have nothing to say.

Advertisement
As I stated in the Gator Tears thread not too long ago, the Gators class isn't bad at all.

Y'all clowning the boy Napier, but he's a good coach and they have a decent staff.
He is a good coach but he has been sub par on the trail. This is an old Miami class that will rank allright but is lacking in balance and difference makers.

He’s a stupid cracker and he’s going to fail.

His major claim to fame is saying “scared money don’t make money“, if you think making trite remarks is the sign of a good coach, then he’s your guy.

He’s a good G5 coach, that’s all you can say right now chief. I guess you’ve already made the leap to saying he’s a great P5 coach. LOL.

This will be the kid’s second time committing to a program in less than 6 months. I doubt this one is over. He seems like an overly impressionable kid who is clearly on a visit high and is feeling all sorts of love from UF right now.

That said, I’m moving on to other targets and let the kid beg to have in come December when UF is 7-5. Oh, and for those ‘worried’ about them catching us in the rankings, even with Jean and Dijon they are still a good bit behind us.

Advertisement
I get that but people wanna act like local kids committing else where cause of money and attention when thats 2 of our recruiting strategies lol mario is a hard recruiter and we have a great nil business.

Maybe we are recruiting other WRs harder but that wouldn’t make sense to me, because jean is a top one at our pipeline school lol. I just think its more to it
Other than Columbus high, I don’t Mario cares where a young man goes to high school. This staff will be very player specific in terms of its recruits, not high school specific. We will recruit players hard and that will keep the relationship in place with the high school and its coaches moving forward. But if Mario and staff believe a player in Montana has more value than a player from MNW, they will do everything to get the player from Montana first.

He’s a stupid cracker and he’s going to fail.

His major claim to fame is saying “scared money don’t make money“, if you think making trite remarks is the sign of a good coach, then he’s your guy.

He’s a good G5 coach, that’s all you can say right now chief. I guess you’ve already made the leap to saying he’s a great P5 coach. LOL.
If you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back