2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I stated in the Gator Tears thread not too long ago, the Gators class isn't bad at all.

Y'all clowning the boy Napier, but he's a good coach and they have a decent staff.

I want them at full strength for the next match up, so when we smash them they don't have nothing to say.
It’s par for the course for them. Jean is a heads up win but tell me a kid in their class that wouldn’t have committed if Mullen or McElwain were still there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen would be landing the same kids. The majority of these recruits are Tampa/Central/North FL guys.
Mullen's classes finished in the Top 15 every year (top 10 twice I think) and they won their division and played in the SEC championship. The rails fell off at the end bc he's a lazy, arrogant *** who desperately wanted to bolt to the NFL, but if Napier repeats those, results, they'll be fine.

Not enough to beat the UGA's and Bamas, but they'll be right at the top of that second tier of SEC schools.

Wonder how many WRs we plan on taking this year. I would imagine we will definitely grab 1-2 in the portal after the season as well

This guy has nothing to spill. It’s just making wild *** guesses.

I disagree.

In the Jalen Brown debacle (thread) he made the same sales pitch/excuses that the local "discreet and focused" recruiting service providers in South FL make. Almost verbatim (well, typed out).

Today he hints, by asking "questions" of course, that there is some displeasure in the building about the pace and lack of vertical concepts the current offense has introduced by some of the younger WR's currently on the team.

It's no coincidence, that this is the same thing that some of the local targets we're slipping with are also saying privately.

This, my friends, is the current local narrative.

National kids aren't poisoned with this sh*t all year round, and only believe what they are told and showed on film.

Advertisement
I disagree.

In the Jalen Brown debacle (thread) he made the same sales pitch/excuses that the local "discreet and focused" recruiting service providers in South FL make. Almost verbatim (well, typed out).

Today he hints, by asking "questions" of course, that there is some displeasure in the building about the pace and lack of vertical concepts the current offense has introduced by some of the younger WR's currently on the team.

It's no coincidence, that this is the same thing that some of the local targets we're slipping with are also saying privately.

This, my friends, is the current local narrative.

National kids aren't poisoned with this sh*t all year round, and only believe what they are told and showed on film.

He just admitted it was a guess. But nice fictional narrative.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back