2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever happens with him today has no impact on whether or not we get him.

He wants to stay home, but wants to vet all his options. He’s a good smart kid that works very hard on his craft, and is taking a patient approach to the process.

My concern is a thing not mentioned here, the pressure on local kids from their friends and family when they stay home and get a big bag. That has an impact and kids are worried about having to deal with that when they stay home.

Excellent post.

Hopefully it brings some of these guys down off the ledge.

Advertisement
So let me get this right, if somehow Slingblade Billy has a decent year or two you gonna be pounding your chest?

Sounds about right. That’s the vibe I’m getting from you.
I pound *****, not chests.

I'll just say I told ya so and keep it moving.

There'd be nothing to celebrate anyway. 1, this ain't a Gator board, and 2, I don't know you, and 3 he'll be fired within 5 years when they don't win a championship.

Figured just keep on recruiting him that route running ability and his hands are elite
He don’t wanna be here. Move on to ****ey and others. The local kids aren’t giving us the time of day and it’s been shown by their actions

I disagree.

In the Jalen Brown debacle (thread) he made the same sales pitch/excuses that the local "discreet and focused" recruiting service providers in South FL make. Almost verbatim (well, typed out).

Today he hints, by asking "questions" of course, that there is some displeasure in the building about the pace and lack of vertical concepts the current offense has introduced by some of the younger WR's currently on the team.

It's no coincidence, that this is the same thing that some of the local targets we're slipping with are also saying privately.

This, my friends, is the current local narrative.

National kids aren't poisoned with this sh*t all year round, and only believe what they are told and showed on film.
Bro…Im telling you i know nothing lmao you just named football reasons which is what i focus on. I have no connections to any coaches or kids locally, i just understand why a WR would be hesitant to play in this offense..All of that is based on watching the offense not what i heard from anyone lol

Im dyin laughing u really typed out a conspiracy of me asking a simple question to why we aren’t getting more WRs lmao

Advertisement
If Mario still wants him, he’ll continue to recruit him. We have too good of a class now, with a season still to be played. Let Mario and the staff do what they’re paid to do. No reason to freak out in July.

Telling the truth isn’t a problem but the word choice used by some of the foam at the mouth mongrels to tell the truth is the problem.

And even if it’s as simple as calling a kid a diva, we look like butt hurt bîtches.
Strong use of mongrels. You’ve been saving that one for the right time. Well done.

Advertisement
As I stated in the Gator Tears thread not too long ago, the Gators class isn't bad at all.

Y'all clowning the boy Napier, but he's a good coach and they have a decent staff.

I want them at full strength for the next match up, so when we smash them they don't have nothing to say.

Here’s the problem..and @flagator86 can attest to this. They’re not building the trenches… you can have all the skill players you want but if you don’t build the trenches it’s moot.

Hate to lose him, because he's a great talent. But it is what it is. Go hard after ****ey/Fowles to pair with Ray Ray and Washington, and we're more than good.

We need to focus on the trenches most importantly this class anyway. Get the trenches right, and everything else falls right into place.

Hykeem and Jean won't make or break a class - but guys like Mauigoa, Hicks and Okunlola will..

Here’s the problem..and @flagator86 can attest to this. They’re not building the trenches… you can have all the skill players you want but if you don’t build the trenches it’s moot.
Wow!! You beat me with the same **** message by about 15 seconds...

Great minds! TRENCHES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back