2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I appreciate it good sir, but I'd rather keep it to a few kids a year to keep a low profile.
You can do that still but use this as your avatar.

8E9C983C-2999-4100-A4C9-4D05EB6BE4CA.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If UF believes Jean is worth more than UM, then he should go to UF. You guys keep acting like there is more to it. I don’t care if the kid is from Coral Gables high and named Gore, if another school has a substantially greater NIL package, then the young man is going to that other school.

And should go. 99% of the people in this game are looking out for themselves; schools, coaches, players. As they should. NFL isn’t a guarantee for anyone and career ending injuries happen. Go get your money Andy Jean and UM will get the receivers it believes are most worthy of UM’s NIL money.

Last edited:
And which guys are those, exactly?

Seems like you know more than you're letting on.
I don’t know anything, just pure speculation lol. And he’s at the west we have 3 guys who he played with on our team one at WR and another at TE. Gotta think he knows more about our offense than most of the other recruits

Advertisement
U think we not giving players attention and money lol?
Not as much for every player. Every school has a different budget for every player.
So if school X think s a player is worth 100k, and school Y thinks the same player is worth 50k, guess where the player is going. School Y may even have the money to match school X but may not have assigned the same value to the player.

If UF believes Jean is worth more than UM, then he should go to UF. You guys keep acting like there is more to it. I don’t care if the kid is from Coral Gables high and named Gore, if another school has a substantially greater NIL package, then the young man is going to that other school.

And should go. 99% of the people in this game is looking out for themselves; schools, coaches, players. As they should. NFL isn’t a guarantee for anyone and career ending injuries happen. Go get your money Andy Jean and UM will get the receivers it believes are most worthy of UM’s NIL money.

Don't drag my alma mater into this! It would take at least triple the NIL UM was offering to pull a true Cavalier. We're better, and we're taught to consider the long term!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back