Off-Topic Andrew Tate

Advertisement
Don't know much about this cat, but kinda ironic how he talks about clarity without electronics/social media....

by porsting with electronics on social media...

what is this guys story? some sort of "how to live like a real man" kinda schtick?

Advertisement
Don't know much about this cat, but kinda ironic how he talks about clarity without electronics/social media....

by porsting with electronics on social media...

what is this guys story? some sort of "how to live like a real man" kinda schtick?
I personally like tate. While i do think he is over the top with alot of ****. Thats just the world we live in with the internet.

He basically has tried to show how feminine men are hurting society and that the majority of men are treated like **** by western culture.

He has pointed out how the feminist movement has hurt the family structure which has destroyed the west.

I personally like tate. While i do think he is over the top with alot of ****. Thats just the world we live in with the internet.

He basically has tried to show how feminine men are hurting society and that the majority of men are treated like **** by western culture.

He has pointed out how the feminist movement has hurt the family structure which has destroyed the west.
Wonder if it ever occurred to Tate that if women had been treated as equals there woulda been no need for a "feminist movement?"

Advertisement
I don’t know much about him. Just know he was banned from a lot of platforms earlier this year. Anticovid. Antiestablishment. Etc. Recently he called out the kids with bondage teddy bears and books in the background with authors who were pedophiles in the balenciaga ad that was quickly taken down.(sorry for the long run-on sentence).
My kind of guy

Wonder if it ever occurred to Tate that if women had been treated as equals there woulda been no need for a "feminist movement?"
They only want equals when it suits them. Never when it doesn’t.

First thing I’d love to see is 15 years in prison for sexual assault on boys and false testimony against men. Equality in the family court system?

This was the first live podcast after they were on house arrest. Sounded like most of the charges dropped and they don’t have evidence

Also, I know he’s gonna defend himself of course… but he makes a good point. He has all the money in the world, but he’s gonna setup a *** trafficking ring?!? Makes no sense and to me seems more likely that his fame and popularity were a threat to someone

On the other hand we have a proven child trafficking in the US due to the open border and it’s in one news article and forgotten two days later

Advertisement
not sure if you're serious. he was the most searched person in the world for a good bit. he's a pretty fascinating dude. he's certainly flawed but he's achieved limitless wealth and notoriety in a short amount of time.

What’s fascinating about him? He’s little more than a former kickboxer, turned misogynistic social media personality. I imagine he’s suckered lots of people to pay for his scams. Quite an indictment on our society.

Advertisement
What’s fascinating about him? He’s little more than a former kickboxer, turned misogynistic social media personality. I imagine he’s suckered lots of people to pay for his scams. Quite an indictment on our society.

Same. I honestly don't get the fervor with this guy. To me, he's another gram type of celebrity hyped by other social media people.

Same. I honestly don't get the fervor with this guy. To me, he's another gram type of celebrity hyped by other social media people.
He's just like any of the other social media famous people in that he's trying to generate clicks and sell his brand. He makes some good points in his interviews and is very good at wording his thoughts most of the time. He specializes in making impressionable young men think he has figured out the keys to life and that if you buy his course, you too can get the women, houses, and a bugatti of course.

He's just like any of the other social media famous people in that he's trying to generate clicks and sell his brand. He makes some good points in his interviews and is very good at wording his thoughts most of the time. He specializes in making impressionable young men think he has figured out the keys to life and that if you buy his course, you too can get the women, houses, and a bugatti of course.
he's not like "any of the other social media famous people". he's come from nothing and now has nearly unlimited fame and resources. let's get real like him or not and like social media or not he stands at the very top of the mountain. he's a very interesting guy.

Advertisement
Back