Off-Topic Andrew Tate

Advertisement
Tate is a moron, made dangerous by a society susceptible to his absurdity.

There is a kernel of truth to what he advocates (the modern western man has lost his way), but he is a taint and pops that kernel with roids and poison.
When I first saw this thread I thought he was the guy who ate raw meat in videos who got caught taking roids lmao

Have no idea who the guy is, what he was arrested for or anything. Just here to shut down the rumor that the global warming pawn did anything helpful.

It was one of the biggest Ls ever taken on Twitter. Everyone knows she technically didn’t take him down. He took the bait by a teen and did himself in. That’s the story.

Odd turn of events...

Apparantly he was released far in advance of 24-hr mandatory holiding period due to "lack of evidence"...

then reports that wasn't the case and he will be held for 30 days...

IF this guy is guilty, skin him alive...

Advertisement
Speculation online centered on whether a distinctive pizza box featured in one of Mr. Tate’s tweets to Ms. Thunberg had helped lead the authorities to him, but Ramona Bolla, a spokeswoman for the Directorate for the Investigation of Organized Crime and Terrorism, told The New York Times on Friday that that was not the case.

It was one of the biggest Ls ever taken on Twitter. Everyone knows she technically didn’t take him down. He took the bait by a teen and did himself in. That’s the story.
I don’t think taking an L on Twitter has anything to do with “doing himself in.” All he did was embarrass himself.

Again this is coming from someone who thought he was the raw meat eating guy so I had no clue who he was. Also I’m confused about the arrest. He was released for lack of evidence, but maybe wasn’t. So I’m not sure this is even a real thing yet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Take a swing at Greta, you'd best not miss. Her network is vast.
You aint kidding

FlLoGqwX0AEb13H.jpg

FlLoG04XkAIURA1.jpg

**** this guy. He's a clown and was a spokesman for the usual lowest denominator and terrible people.

Also, someone mentioned an issue about him.being released - according to someone's report i read, that wasn't accurate. The video floating around of him being released involved a prior arrest and issue from some months back and people confused for today. From my understanding, he was supposed to have a hearing to determine whether he would be helf for 30 or so days before proceeding.

I saw another report that that prosecutor involved in this case is one of Romania's top prosecutors who has handled big cases against gangs, drugs, traffickers, etc. He apparently has a 24/7 protection detail assigned to him by the government because of the cases he's prosecuted. It seems like they're serious about the crimes alleged against him.

**** this douchebag (just for being a terrible person generally) and if he's proven guilty, I hope he enjoys a long sentence in a Romanian prison.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back