Off-Topic Andrew Tate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mostly known for his takes on women tho, Talks a lot of the value of men vs women.
I don’t know much about him. Just know he was banned from a lot of platforms earlier this year. Anticovid. Antiestablishment. Etc. Recently he called out the kids with bondage teddy bears and books in the background with authors who were pedophiles in the balenciaga ad that was quickly taken down.(sorry for the long run-on sentence).

He’s a dbag and his schtick is annoying (it’s a schtick).

That aside, couldn’t care less. Frankly I don’t get the fandom and I also don’t get the extreme vitriol that people have for the guy. 🤷‍♂️

He’s a dbag and his schtick is annoying (it’s a schtick).

That aside, couldn’t care less. Frankly I don’t get the fandom and I also don’t get the extreme vitriol that people have for the guy. 🤷‍♂️
I think most of the hate really comes from the loyal following of cringey dipshts he's cultivated

FlLjq3PWAAIOVKk.jpeg

No mercy for *** traffickers.

Apparently in one of his videos towards Greta he had a pizza box with Romanian on it, so they knew he was there.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/29/andrew-tate-brother-arrested-on-***-trafficking-allegations-report/

Advertisement
Advertisement
I posted it in the crime thread, but this guy going down trying to clap-back at a teenager on line is the biggest L in the history of the internet.

I posted it in the crime thread, but this guy going down trying to clap-back at a teenager on line is the biggest L in the history of the internet.

A very dangerous teenager. The very fact she is worshipped by older more “educated” individuals shows just how messed up people are.

Commit the crime do the time though. See how it plays out but it’s not worth the google search

Tate is a moron, made dangerous by a society susceptible to his absurdity.

There is a kernel of truth to what he advocates (the modern western man has lost his way), but he is a taint and pops that kernel with roids and poison.

Advertisement
Back