And the hits keep coming...

Advertisement
Haskins is next. He had some issues before he got here.

I'm getting that vibe as well. I think it's pretty evident that Richt sees this coming given that they're still recruiting McKitty for this class even though we already have a TE (who's more of a blocker).

Hadnt thought of that, you are probably right. The good news is that CMR is actually thinking ahead.

Stupid. Just legalize weed already. The arrests do far more damage to these kids' lives than smoking the stuff does.

Until we legalize weed for the potheads, is it too much to ask to just follow the rules while you're on full scholarship at a $50,000 per year school that you never could have been admitted to on your own?

Plus room and board. Posters shouldnt be making excuses for dumb choices. Part of society's problem today is that we are not holding people accountable for their behavior.

Advertisement

Solid package tho

I'll miss that monster crank.

How does he compare to Bridgewater on the Crankometer?

I saw a turkish guy in the showers today at the Y that was dragging ******** on the floor.

I immediately thought of Bridgewater.

Uchhh! (in my most nasally ****** accent).Thank God I already ate. I've been to Turkey. I bet the dude was covered with body hair everywhere too.

As for Bridgewater, I'm permanently scarred from that image but it seems that he has become the standard bearer by which all other cranks are judged here on CIS.

So can we put to bed now the idiotic assertion of Bruce being kicked off the team for missing a PT?

Yes, but I was fine with him getting the boot for that. And lying about how he got hurt. The gun thing was pre-UM, so I don't care about that except that it implied he was a dumbass.

Advertisement
Weed wasn't his only issue/problem.

QrkSE27ouzbu8.gif

Advertisement

Can you elaborate?

Extremely arrogant. Wouldn't listen to anybody. Even the guys who trained him for yearrrrrs couldn't deal with him anymore. Basically just wanted to do his own thing and couldn't be told ****. I also heard he's involved in some other stuff that I can't elaborate on.

Can you elaborate?

Extremely arrogant. Wouldn't listen to anybody. Even the guys who trained him for yearrrrrs couldn't deal with him anymore. Basically just wanted to do his own thing and couldn't be told ****. I also heard he's involved in some other stuff that I can't elaborate on.

I was against his dismissal but I'll take my medicine and admit I was wrong. Can't have that kind of toxic guy around when you're trying to change the culture of a program. Right decision by Richt to boot him.

Advertisement
The kid can still turn it around, but who knows if that will happen. Haskins is also a talented kid, hope he gets his act together. Would not bet my money on it.

Solid package tho

Bridgewater is the crank Gold Standard. If Bridgewater's crank is Michael Phelps, then Haskins' is Nathan Adrian.

he should nickname his crank Sam Bruce because it's about 5'7" and gets into lots of trouble

Solid package tho

Bridgewater is the crank Gold Standard. If Bridgewater's crank is Michael Phelps, then Haskins' is Nathan Adrian.

he should nickname his crank Sam Bruce because it's about 5'7" and gets into lots of trouble

Post of the year candidate.

Advertisement
Back