And the hits keep coming...

Advertisement
*Hoskins and Wright with Bruce at some point during events...not necessarily there during arrest...

didnt want to misconstrue...

So everybody is onboard with cutting him loose now right? Or does he need to rob a liquor store?

Advertisement
I hate seeing someone **** their talent away. I hope he straightens his shît out and finds success before it's too late.

Advertisement
*Hoskins and Wright with Bruce at some point during events...not necessarily there during arrest...

Matt Porter said "Two of Bruce’s former UM teammates, freshmen safety Cedrick Wright and tight end Jovani Haskins, were with Bruce when he was arrested, according to a source. Neither was charged."

So can we put to bed now the idiotic assertion of Bruce being kicked off the team for missing a PT?

Matt Porter said "Two of Bruce’s former UM teammates, freshmen safety Cedrick Wright and tight end Jovani Haskins, were with Bruce when he was arrested, according to a source. Neither was charged."

+1 clarification....a few words in that sentence were garbled in what I could read...

+1 clarification....a few words in that sentence were garbled in what I could read...

No worries. I didn't know you were serving overseas. I appreciate what you do. Both my father and grandfather served.

Advertisement
So can we put to bed now the idiotic assertion of Bruce being kicked off the team for missing a PT?

The arrest was yesterday, so Recht kick him off the team for something he was about to do? **** Recht really is good!

[MENTION=13626]Jeeperaf[/MENTION] _ you are about to go from sophomore to junior with your next response.

Advertisement

I mean cmon yo some dudes on here had to know its serious cuz MR got that long leash bruh. At least this shows them retarded *** fans it was the right move

IMG_1072.jpg
I feel sorry for his mother.

Advertisement
Back